BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Gray

ally

I wonder if contract talks will be halted after what happened last night. Dont get me wrong, i hate Wayne Rooney, but you dont want one of your supposedly first team veteran players doing that in public, i say get rid of Gray i mean its about time we got in a replacement for him anyway...

err 1 week after the transfer window shut! Yeah right rtm. Anyway what happened if it turns out to be at Rooney's instigation? Do you reckon Man Utd will get rid of him?

Nothing like a good old fashioned overreation eh?:rolleyes:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he does like a drop. He was the one person at the Player of the year awards who looked worse for wear at the end of the night.... excluding me and Jordan that is

Can I make that a little clearer - he was p*ssed out of his numpty. Not really a problem on a night like that I thought as he wasn't driving.

Classy guy Michael Gray.

Some Rooney spin-doctor claims that there is no ill will as far as Wayne is concerned. Yeah right.

I'm sure most of us have dealt with drunk friends/acquaintances and understand his thinking...

Slightly off topic but has anyone walked past Grays (Northgate) in Blackburn recently and noticed that the 'r' has been scratched off on the sign?

Well it makes me laugh anyway.

There's a pub in Coventry called The Butts Retreat, and people keep stealing letters so it reads 'The Butt Treat'.

Just because it is in the Sun doesn't mean it is true. Don't hang the guy for on a crappy tabloid article. Anyway who gives a ferk

However it's also been on SSNews all morning, Radio 1 news all morning, and on the lunchtime bulletin they quoted a Rovers spokesman who'd told them Gray doesn't want to talk about it but he's been wearing shades all week and has a lump on his face.

Must have walked into a door.

Sounds par for the course where Gray is concerned.

Sounds par for the course for Rooney as well.

Rooney involved in more controversy - surely not.

Nice balanced article in the Sun as well - after all it's not as if our international superstar could be at fault in any way.

It's more than likely that Gray was totally hammered and he said some things that he shouldn't have. I don't condon what either player did, but if some guy came up to my table and was repeatedly offensive to my girlfriend, then I'd find it hard not to smack him.

Bit of a shame Rooney is getting his back slapped on the front page of the Sun for punching out a bloke who was not only drunk, but is probably not the fighting type either.

Out of anyone in the Rovers squad, who do you think would stand the best chance of lamping young Shrek? Andy Todd, maybe? Maybe if we talked David Speedie out of retirement -- powerful headbutt for a little guy, and you've got to watch out for the small, psychotic ones. They'll go straight for the nose or ears. Anyone else?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.