neil matteo amoruso gray

emerton ferguson tugay pederson

stead dickov

2-1 to the rovers

pederson '1 '90

smith 58'

what a debut tinykit.gif

I doubt Pederson will be in for Saturday wink.gif

Anyway, I'm hoping that we can keep Smith quiet (he's on fire at the mo) and that we (to coin a Souey fraze) can nic a goal from somewhere and come away with a win.

After this one, I think its our turn to go the rest of the season unbeaten tongue.gif

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont really know wot you mean colin but they are both extremely typical of a manure fan who NEVER goes to a game unless its at Ewood and only then if they have the actual time to go ! tinykit.gif

ohmy.gif You mean they were really United "fans?"

I thought you were making it up.

* holds head in hands *

laugh.giflaugh.gif

I was fairly apathetic about the Arsenal result. We were always going to lose that one so I'm no more worried than I was before the game. This game's different though. This is Man Utd.

United represent everything that's bad about football. The corporate greed, the arrogant fans, the souless stadium, the graceless manager, the merchandising arm that sucks the lifeblood out of their supporters - all equally loathsome, all equally hateful. This is our chance to knock them down a peg or two. To show them that a proper football club can succeed, at least for a day or two, against the corporate giant.

But can our manager come up with a team to beat them? I've no doubt that we've got the players to do it, but will Souness be bold and pick some of our creative, attacking players? Will we set out from the off with the intention of winning the game rather than simply trying not to get beat? Will we play everyone in their correct positions - left footers on the left, right footers on the right, central midfielders in central midfield, defenders in defence? I've no idea. I've totally lost confidence in our manager.

So this is a plea to you Souey. Play an attacking team, take the game to them, and try to make us proud of the team again. Just give us something, anything to cling on to and show us that you still know how to produce a winning team.

I can take getting beat. We really have no right to expect anything different given the cost of their squad compared to ours, their wage bill compared to ours. But let's show a bit of fight, a bit of determination to attack from the off and try and win the game. Let's show the arrogant Manc tossers that we're no pushovers and that we can more than match them on our day.

I'd play:

Friedel

Neill Amoruso Short Gray

Thompson Ferguson Flitcroft De Pedro

Stead Dickov

Rovers 2 Man U 1

Fu(king come on.

Edited by Scotty

United represent everything that's bad about football. The corporate greed, the arrogant fans, the souless stadium, the graceless manager, the merchandising arm that sucks the lifeblood out of their supporters - all equally loathsome, all equally hateful. This is our chance to knock them down a peg or two. To show them that a proper football club can succeed, at least for a day or two, against the corporate giant.

Magic, stands up and applaudes

So this is a plea to you Souey.  Play an attacking team, take the game to them, and try to make us proud of the team again.  Just give us something, anything to cling on to and show us that you still know how to produce a winning team.

I can take getting beat.  We really have no right to expect anything different given the cost of their squad compared to ours, their wage bill compared to ours.  But let's show a bit of fight, a bit of determination to attack from the off and try and win the game.  Let's show the arrogant Manc tossers that we're no pushovers and that we can more than match them on our day.

Jumps on his seat and cheers.

Pin that on the dressing room wall Souness. Get out there and blow them off the pitch........and please, please play Gally on the right and for pity's sake watch the video of Alan Smith last night.

I don't see how we'll get anything from this game. Even if we play great in defence they'll still sneak in a goal or two, it can't be stopped. Stead can't do everything upfront, he needs support and it's not coming from anywhere. Maybe Yorke will be really fired up for this game, he should get some playing time.

But 2-1 win for United is the most I see right now. Hopefully I'm wrong, cause 3 defeats in a row speaks for itself really.

dont really know wot you mean colin but they are both extremely typical of a manure fan who NEVER goes to a game unless its at Ewood and only then if they have the actual time to go ! tinykit.gif

ohmy.gif You mean they were really United "fans?"

I thought you were making it up.

* holds head in hands *

B11 - For shame. Didn't you know that all Man Utd fans refer to themselves as "manure"?

Ste..... As a die hard fan of manure I was gutted obviously as we clearly had outplayed you over the full season.

Edited by cn174

Rovers 1-0 Scum

Jon Stead to score, or alternatively the only player in the entire world who's worse than Steven Reid, John 'Bullethead' O'Shea, to score a hilarious own goal.

To be played in front of 27,500 , who actually manage to make a bit of noise, and kick lumps out of a few cockneys who have infiltrated the Blackburn End, as tensions fray early on due Souness' continued amazing formation creations.

Blackburn town centre to be ransacked on Saturday night, after the glory-hunting Southerners finally manage to find their way off the Bolton Road, but not before ganging up on a few kids and old ladies, and putting the windows through in The Fernhurst and Ewood Arms.

Just like the WBA and Southampton gmes, the matches against Man U and Newcastle can and should be won.

Rovers have very close to a full squad available and the opponents are in turmoil.

However, Souness will probably engineer defeats in both games. I desperately hope I am wrong but I expect the Mancs to beat us 0-2.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.