BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

Morten Gamst Pedersen has agreed a deal with Blackburn Rovers! The transfer fee is believed to be in the region of £1.5m - £2m, but this has yet to be confirmed. Expect the story to break the papers tomorrow morning.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out, Krislu..

Looks like the meeting starts in around ten minutes - Nettavisen will keep us posted and we will keep you "we-don't-want-to-learn-norwegian" types.. wink.gif

EDIT: May I ask what your source is btw, Krislu?

The meeting is just a formality, my source has confirmed that he will sign for us, just wait and see.. rover.gif

Having access to a wide and varied sports netwrok I cannot believe that not ONE of the media sources around the sporting world has NO knowledge of this alleged deal !

I wait with baited breath and if your right Krislu there is a cold one waiting at the Bear ! tinykit.gif

laugh.gif

and terry henry is joining on loan as we speak ! blink.gif

Hmmm, must be Thierry's brother then, right 1864? Or perhaps George Weah's cousin?

wink.gif

I think I know what will happen with this Pedersen thing. We'll have agreed a fee with his club, he'll have signed his contract and just before the press conference to introduce him as a Rovers player, Chris Coleman will show up to hold talks with him and he'll end up signing for Fulham.

IKKE SOLGT ENNÅ:

Diskuterer Gamst-salg i kveld

Av Sturla Johannessen 22.08.04 18:18, ny 22.08.04 18:22

Tromsø avviser at Morten Gamst Pedersen nærmest er klar for den engelske Premier League-klubben Blackburn. Klubben skal diskutere budet på landslagsspilleren på et møte i kveld.

The rest of article mentions Blackburn seven times!