Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif

Can't we just merge this with the other MGP where he was definately coming..then not...then Man U were in...then they weren't....then he was ours..then he wasn't...then he was....etc etc

he is ours, the deal is being agreed as we speak. He may make his debut against ManU next saturday...

He is signing a 4y deal btw...

Edited by krislu

well krislu, i dont want to ruin your dreams, but i seems as your "reliable" sources are not so reliable after all. There is a good chance he might come, but please dont feed me your own predictions disguised as facts and reliable sources. dry.gif

Tromso have rejected Rovers latest bid for Pedersen. The value Rovers placed on the player this time round has not been announced. This is getting tricky, clearly the player is available and it's going to be a question of the highest bidder winning.

Time to gamble? Hard to say when few of us, if any, have seen him play.

This translation is on the Official site's m/b:

The board supplied by head coach Høgmo has tonight discussed the offer from Blackburn for Morten Gamst Pedersen. In it's present form it's not agreeable but there is a good foundation for furter negotiations. This means that there is a certain possiblity for the transfer to through if Blackburn shows willingness to negtiotiate.

Bjørn Tore Markussen, daily leader of Tromsø explains:

- This is not an easy issue for the club. We have a lot of considerations to make - to the player, to our ambitions on the field, the supporters, our economy, our sponsors, and the club's reputation.

- The main conclusion is that the offer is of such value that we have decided to try an honest effort to reach an agreement. Primary because we feel that Morten through his performances and loyalty to the club deserves it. When he wants this so much, we will try to assist his wishes, although we must preserve the club's interests.

- The offer is traditionaly build up. It contains a certain guaranteed fee, a performance related and a sell on clause. The total frame is good, but we're not satisfied with how it's split.

- TIL (Tromsø) have had direct contact with Blackburn tonight and will put forward a new suggestion. If this is considered constructive by the other part, closing negotiations will take part in the near future.

He's left-sided, right? And we don't really need another left back/defensive-minded left midfielder, as we have two of those already. MGP is a far more attacking player.

And I can't see why Spurs would need him when they just signed Edman?

He's left-sided, right? And we don't really need another left back/defensive-minded left midfielder, as we have two of those already. MGP is a far more attacking player.

And I can't see why Spurs would need him when they just signed Edman?

He's more of a left wing back(and we know souness does not like wingers) but he plays left midfield for pompey but he does always attack and score goals but can also defend very well. He is also proven at this level and would not be a gamble

Radio Lancs reporting that rovers have ended their interest in pedersen.

Also, Fergy's ban confirmed. I'll be back when I've hung this piece of wallpaper. biggrin.gif

According to the official site JW have only said that the first offer was rejected, I will wait and see if we accepts tromso's demands, before I swallow my pride...

I heard it was Henry the vacuum cleaner

Excellent news re- henry the vacumn cleaner. He can play in away matches without the expence of providing him with a kit!

His position will be sweeper!

Also, Fergy's ban confirmed. I'll be back when I've hung this piece of wallpaper.

den, I hope you're not suggesting our Bazza has taken time off to finish the decorating?

I heard it was Henry the vacuum cleaner

Excellent news re- henry the vacumn cleaner. He can play in away matches without the expence of providing him with a kit!

His position will be sweeper!

You felt so good when you posted that, didn't you? tongue.gif

Yes, it made my day. Also thought about playing him on the centre spot so he could suck in the opposition midfield tongue.giftongue.gif