BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

I can only tell you what was said on the local radio. Definately said that was the end of the matter.

In fact the headline was "rovers end their interest in Pedersen"

Maybe since then, Tromso have gone back to rovers?

Back to paper hanging.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - I can exclusively reveal that we might sign Pedersen this week. Or we might not. It depends on a lot of things and a lot of haggling so it might just happen. Or it might not.

Hope that's cleared everything up.

(Sorry - no link)

The reports on Sky Sports seem to suggest that Tromso like the amount that has been offered but not the terms. They want more up front which would obviously lead to less later, also they are mentioning moving on fees.

Maybe this is what is annoying the Rovers so they are telling them they are pulling out again.

DEN: What's important is what JW definately said, not what the radio reporter said! I see that BBC etc. concludes that we no longer will try to sign Gamst, but they're only source seems to be Rovers official site - which as mentioned does not confirm anything else than that the last bid was rejected and JW thinks Tromsø wants too much for him.

But if you heard JW say "we won't pursue our interest" then fair enough..

Bob: What sources do you have?

Bob: What sources do you have?

I can't reveal them, sorry. I've probably said too much already.

You know nothing. You're just an attention seeking little boy with too much time on his hands.

Unless you do know something, in which case the above was perhaps a bit harsh. I reckon you know nothing though. Saddo.

Right - I can exclusively reveal that we might sign Pedersen this week. Or we might not. It depends on a lot of things and a lot of haggling so it might just happen. Or it might not.

(Sorry - no link)

There you go Scotty - I clearly know as much as the next man - i.e. zilch. I just thought I'd summarise the first 4.5 pages of this thread into one concise post. If I gave the impression that I actually know what the hell is going on then I apologise.

As for the too much time on my hands - you've probably got a point.

SAR - I've no idea.

I think he's quality, I'd love to see him join us.

Has struggled with his consistancy in Norway, but has played very well for Norway and has been instrumental in Tromsø's slightly surprising 2nd place in Norwegian Tippeliga.

He's destined to succeed IMO, and he'll fit right in in the Prem - he's not the lightweight winger who'll be destroyed in his first games, he's quite strong and physical for a winger, which will help him in the Premiership.

EDIT: Disappointed to see that, Bob, I was hoping for an increased bid..

Edited by herbergeehh

There you go Scotty - I clearly know as much as the next man - i.e. zilch. I just thought I'd summarise the first 4.5 pages of this thread into one concise post. If I gave the impression that I actually know what the hell is going on then I apologise.

SAR - I've no idea.

I can only apologise Bob. I'm frighteningly bored at work and thought it would be fun to create a fight with someone on here. You've completely undermined my efforts though by being reasonable and polite. @#/?.

(Sorry - no link)

SAR - I've no idea.

Thought this might help shed some light on the situation bob.....

BOB FLEMING'S EXCLUSIVE SOURCE!!!!!

From the sounds of things we are still trying to do a deal with Tromso.

We cant be far off what they are wanting for him.

Everything I hear about this player is positive and it sounds like just the sort we need. A lot of scouts have been to see him so there must be something there in terms of potential.

He is young, international player and scores goals as a left winger although in a poor league. I know we got De Pedro in but it seems like this player could be good for our midfield.

I hope we get him!