BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

FFS !!

No way, I don't believe it !

I hope and think she's just reporting from what the news was earlier today, remember - the news from www.til.no hasn't been translated and officially reported by SkySports yet !

Edited by herbergeehh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New News!!!!

Tromsø and Blackburn are having discusions tonight. According to Bjørn Tore Markussen there have been good progress over the last 24 hours. Tromsø are not holding out for more money, but they would rather have more money up front then having to wait intil MGP have played X games for Rovers.

Wendy Howard on Radio Lancs has just reported that the MGP deal is OFF!

Just actually heard it and all they said was

"Blackburn have 'apparently' ended their interest in MGP after their initial bid was turned down"

Basically they have read the report of the bid being knocked back (becasue of the payment structure) and put 2 and 2 together and come up with 756 dry.gif

Radio Lancs.......pile of donkey......

New News!!!!

Tromsø and Blackburn are having discusions tonight. According to Bjørn Tore Markussen there have been good progress over the last 24 hours. Tromsø are not holding out for more money, but they would rather have more money up front then having to wait intil MGP have played X games for Rovers.

Erm.. not new to us I'm afraid, Maverick, check out page six..

tinykit.gif rick

I dont think that I have used any source at all to try and speculate on who or what may be happening at Ewood over the last few weeks, thats becuase i have not heard anything concrete other than Flitty being linked to wigan pie eaters and Jansen being touted for a loan move to PNE !

That info was eons ago.

If I knew any new news regarding Rovers then I would say but to say the trail is freezing would probably be an understatement as there is NO news or speculation coming from Ewood at all. All avenues to info seem to have been closed down even those from players inside knowledge !

Why cant we have that cool marching music that they have on the tromso site. huh.gif

that cool marching music are played at every homegame when the players are entering the pitch.. kinda cool with the red smoke and all rover.gif

I'm also pretty (!) sure he won't need a WP !

We're not that far away ffs!! cool.gif

Let's hope they can wrap this up tomorrow then, would've been a good news for the Ferguson-lacking, how-many-yards-must-Short-fall-off-to-keep-up-with-Arsenal's-pace-match on Wednesday!

Any news on Amo btw? Is he injured, will he play?

Tromsø and Blackburn Rovers are continuing the process for Morten Gamst Pedersen possible transfer to the Premier League club. There have been contact between the clubs today – but so far they haven’t come to an agreement. The discussions are on a positive and constructive level, where it seems there is a willingness from both sides to find a solution which both sides can live with.

Daily leader in Tromsø, Bjørn Tore Markussen has this to say:

-There isn’t much new to report really. We have received a response on the draft we sent over yesterday, and we mean there is foundation for a meeting for the final negotiations. There are still some disagreements, but they are not bigger than we can handle them if there is willingness from both sides. We want to, and we will try our best.

Markussen is for the moment at a trip with the rest of the team at Svalbard blab la blab la. This means that the final negotiations probably won’t happen before the end of the week.

Markussen isn’t concerned that the final decision seems to delay:

-This is a important, complicated and strategic process both for Morten and for the club. Therefore we must use the time that we need to reach the best possible result.

Link

sorry for the bad translation, i'm drunk.

I'm also pretty (!) sure he won't need a WP !

We're not that far away ffs!! cool.gif

Let's hope they can wrap this up tomorrow then, would've been a good news for the Ferguson-lacking, how-many-yards-must-Short-fall-off-to-keep-up-with-Arsenal's-pace-match on Wednesday!

Any news on Amo btw? Is he injured, will he play?

God if you think Short is slow you've never seen Amo play laugh.gif

giraffen I know how you feel, my Norwegian is terrible when I'm drunk ............doesn't improve much when I'm sober either tongue.gif. Good job

euro union springs to mind NO work permit required if he signs before 5pm tomorrow he can play on wednesday, they extended deadlines to the end of the working day the day before the actual match at the end of last season (I think) rover.gif

Small problem. Norway are not in the EU.