BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Banner In Blackburn End

Because we've lost two points against United and one against Southampton on referee mistakes alone.

We lost points versus Southampton because we werent good enough to hold on to a lead. Ditto Man United. Fair enough, the referee's made some bad decisions, but it certainly wasnt solely down to them.

Bad officiating can only be blamed so many times, things can only happen so many times until you have to start looking slightly deeper for the cause. We bring these things on ourselves by leaving the door open for teams. How they get through that door is incidental.

T4E, I strongly disagree, we defended for our lives on Saturday only to lose two points to incompetence on the officials part. Manure could say they desrved something from the game, however we could also say that we deserved three points bvecause we defended resolutely adnstopped them scoring a legitimate goal. That followed a refereeing perfomance against Southampton that will go down in history, and again we were the victims.

I know it seems like we are looking to blame everithing on the referees, but in those two games dodgy decisions DID cost us points, and that cannot be argued!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your just going off the subject now. Someone needs to organise a banner of some kind. I sit in the top tier of Blackburn End and the banner could be hung down from the ledge and over the heads of all the fans in the lower tier. Just a thought?

1st of all we need to check with rovers if they will allow it.

One thing for sure is that they will not allow it to cover any sponsorship boards.

Maybe we should have one saying.

“Refs don’t like us, we don’t care!”

Anyone know how many years since Burnley last beat us?

Why? They won't even be at the ground.

Opposition fans will wonder why we're more concerned with little Burnley (not even in our division) than with them.

Weird obsession.

Bah Humbug, you mean minded spoilsport.

Seriously though i'm not the only one who finds this banner idea totally pointless..

Now if somebody was to take it into the away end at Burnley.. well thats a different matter.

I like the burnley rivalry because its not one way. I know some Bolton fans and they dont give a stuff about blackburn they've got their heads in the clouds thinking that they and Man u are the worst enemies! We also never sing songs about bolton unless we're playing them which i think represents how much we care about them.

I like the burnley rivalry because its not one way. I know some Bolton fans and they dont give a stuff about blackburn they've got their heads in the clouds thinking that they and Man u are the worst enemies! We also never sing songs about bolton unless we're playing them which i think represents how much we care about them.

Why should we care about Burnley though? They havent beaten us for 25 years and to be fair its not very often we play them.

When we last did we beat them easily so not much to argue about.

Man u couldnt give a monkeys about any1 but Liverpool and Man City

But also they are one of a few teams who we can brag about them not beating us for 25 years. Isn't that good for a bit of banter? and the fact that we don't play them that often just makes it more interesting when we stuff them 5 - 0

Even I agree. Bin the Burnley flag idea. Go with the penalty one its a good idea. It will highlight the lack of penalties to all. It may even tempt a ref into giving us one just so he can have his 5 minutes of fame, we all know how some of them like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.