SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Banner In Blackburn End

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very amusing banner saying what?

I was sat a bit away from the banner in question but I made it out to say 'TROOPERS HEAD IS LIKE A HORSES BUM' huh.gif

I still have my contacts in Ossy Dave - maybe one day you will wake up with a horses head in your bed... cool.giftinykit.gif

I still have my contacts in Ossy Dave

Surely thats just a tad uncomfortable?!

I wonder if Dave has got Lars Bohinen's as well?

They're orange tinted, and Dave wears white Y-fronts - Lars will never find them....

Your just going off the subject now. Someone needs to organise a banner of some kind. I sit in the top tier of Blackburn End and the banner could be hung down from the ledge and over the heads of all the fans in the lower tier. Just a thought?

The thing is we aint Barcelona, Real Madrid or Bayern Munich. We are a small side from Lancashire with a ground that holds 30,000 and we only average about 26,000 fans a game anyway. Also you will have stewards who are going to complain, and the odd 1 or 2 Oap's who wont like it either, but i must admit the enthusiasm is there. Well played lads.

Penalty banner is a good idea. It'd get a showing on MOTD at least.

Even better, how about a national petition to go round all the clubs asking fans to sign in favour of video evidence being brought in on controversial refereeing decisions? (e.g. Saha's hand ball)

I cant see how any genuine fan can object to wanting to see fair play and even the refs might be glad to take a bit of pressure off themselves. Its the one thing which would really improve our game at the moment. And no-one can benefit more than Rovers given the comedic displays we are so often treated to by the likes of D-Urso, Wiley, et al..

It would be spoiling the game surely, it would turn into more of a girls sport, and blackburn would give far more penalties away than we would get

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.