BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Early Years

Alan75

Once again www.brfcs.com are the front runners in all that is Blue and White as they launch “The History of Blackburn Rovers”, section to the site.

Currently the first part of The History Section which we are opening up to members and visitors to the site provides information and details of the club up to the year 1900.

When fully completed I doubt whether such a detailed history of the club will have every been posted on the world wide web. In fact I would go so far as saying that I doubt whether a more comprehensive detailed account of the clubs history has ever been published in one document.

Members and visitors to the site I'm sure will appreciate the hard work and research put in to The History Section, by it's author FourLaneBlue who has spent hours, nay months compiling The History Section. I dread to think how much of his spare time FourLaneBlue have given freely to compile the History Section, which for years to come will be a central reference point for all those with any interest in Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

Words of praise and appreciation should also go to Clare, who in conjunction with FourLaneBlue has spent pain staking hours transforming details in to a pc friendly format, whilst developing the History Section web pages.

Once you have had a chance to digest the contents of The History Section, you will realise what an illustrious past the club has had and why the club is in the hearts of so many, no more so than one of the clubs greatest supporters and benefactors, Sir Jack Walker, who has a section dedicated solely and quite rightly to himself.

All visitors to the site are reminded the History Section is subject to copyright © BRFCS.com and contributing members. Reproduction in any form without written permission is not allowed. All text © FourLaneBlue. While in all other forums the copyright is with the original poster the History Section is copyright to BRFCS.com and contributors, if necessary BRFCS.com will protect its copyright.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.