BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Oh No It's Peter Reid

jim mk2

What paper is this in, the daily rubbish?

As it's a PA article it'll be most of them, all slightly reworded.

However, whilst Jim's always bob-on about the artciles, the articles themself are often bobbins.

No doubt Coventry and Rovers will deny the story tomorrow and as there are no quotes it's definitely a "flyer" by the paper concerned. Yesterday they had McCarthy in the frame.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However, whilst Jim's always bob-on about the artciles, the articles themself are often bobbins.

No doubt Coventry and Rovers will deny the story tomorrow and as there are no quotes it's definitely a "flyer" by the paper concerned. Yesterday they had McCarthy in the frame.

If even you doubt it's authenticity was it really worth a new thread?

As I said, its all a betting scam.

The reporters make this rubbish up then lay bets against the suckers who believe it.

If even you doubt it's authenticity was it really worth a new thread?

Come on fella

You've been on here long enough to know how jim gets his kicks in life ...

I can't beleive it's up to 2 pages (or that I'm helping it towards 3)

Maybe it is a wind up, or a betting scam, But..........

Monkey boy is a manager without a club, he has links to Ewood and anything is possible.

How many Barcodes would have put money on Souness taking over at Newcastle.

Mind, Monkey goes into my 'Oh God, Please NOOOOOO!' pile, with Houllier, Venables, Hoddle (nearly threw up typing that) Gullet (!), Graham, et al.

Pure speculative story from Michael Morgan.

I'd suggest that this topic should be locked.

Jim is old enough (82 is it now?) to know better.

Unless perhaps the matron has been feeding him an extra spoonful of tripe for dinner....

I'd be spitting blood if Reid was appointed. And I'm sure thousands of other Rovers fans would feel the same way.

But unless something more concrete develops rather than just this speculative "flyer" from Michael Morgan, then there's really no need for this additional thread IMO.

BTW, our old friend Alan Nixon got it wrong on Sunday. His article in the 'People' said that David O'Leary was set to resign at Villa Park and be named as the new Newcastle manager.

aw altho pretty crap 4 the team sorry VERY crap for the team wud b like Mickey n Reidy re-united how nice but no no1 deserves him as manager lol

????????????

sorry i realised it was pretty non-understandable.... im used to popstar forums lol sorry

was basically how rubbish it would be if Peter Reid was to manager Blackburn but it would be Mickey and Reidy re-united

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.