BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers 1 Vs 0 Portsmouth

Fuller's yellow card for diving has been rescinded by the ref so we were extremely fortunate as I guess he would have given the penalty based on the video replay.

Very good to see that not one Rovers player was given a yellow card on Saturday.

Hopefully that is a side of Souness' inheritance the new management team will sort out quickly and that the hot headedness has gone to Newcastle (Nicky Butt made a promising start in that respect, whilst the rest of the zoo at St James will no doubt sink to new levels).

It was never nice to see that the Rovers were always in the bad boys league for number of fouls and cards during Souness' time with us although to be fair we always just managed to avoid being fined for it. By and large the Rovers have always been club which played clean football and a bad disciplinary record means just that- indiscipline and forget Souness' reputation for being a disciplinarian.

You know the Americans are always very positive bordering on arrogant

Nah mate... they're just arrogant tongue.gif

Confidence and high self esteem is easily confused by many without it to be arrogance. The English have to be near the top of the pack in the arrogance sweepstakes, all things considered.

Perhaps. Americans take it though. Patriotism and self confidence very regularly turn into falt our arrogance in your country.

This seems to be a theme on the messageboard at the moment. I'm really not trying to have a go, just I've seen a lot of this sort of stuff from living in America and now being surrounded by a lot of Americans. It serves you well in many things, but it is damn annoying.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.