SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Hooligans Joke!

BRFCC

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to answer any of the other questions?

I tell you what, you answer the questins ill tell you if they are correct or not

You are the one asking for our sympathy, not me.

So go on, read through the thread and answer the questions people are asking.

for the record,none of the bans are for criminal offences,it's a civil case thats been brought by the police.

so in over 5 years of investigation while spending x amount the police have failed to get anybody banned for a criminal offence.

so strictly speaking none of the people up have done anything wrong.

discuss.

Are you going to answer any of the other questions?

I tell you what, you answer the questins ill tell you if they are correct or not

You are the one asking for our sympathy, not me.

So go on, read through the thread and answer the questions people are asking.

Who is asking for sympathy, not me infact i cant even imagine where you have got that from

for the record,none of the bans are for criminal offences,it's a civil case thats been brought by the police.

so in over 5 years of investigation while spending x amount the police have failed to get anybody banned for a criminal offence.

discuss.

That is true, well pointed out

discuss.

Heard of the law of torts?

Equates to a civil wrongdoing but a different burden of proof.

I would suggest hooliganism is at the best a civil wrongdoing and at the worst a criminal offence.

Your opinion?

Ban them! They should nail them to the floor and use them to show the rest of the world what a fool looks like.

Surely that would count as police brutallity.

No its called justice and in a one on one I wouldn`t stop there believe me pal.

discuss.

Strictly speaking they have done nothing wrong? That's like saying strictly speaking OJ Simpson isn't a murderer. If you want to allow these people to hide behind technicalities then fine but to me your just apologising for people that should know better and are tarring the image of the club.

If I had a pound for every time i'd heard someone say that these individuals only fight with like-minded people then i'd be a rich man. However if I had to give a pound for every innocent fan to have been hit, harrassed or just abused then i'd be bankrupt.

discuss

So i would appreciate it if people stick to the question asked.

So we answer your question but you ignore all the other valid ones that people have asked of you, seems about right.

Go on then ask me a question, these are not questions these are opinions

Ban them! They should nail them to the floor and use them to show the rest of the world what a fool looks like.

Surely that would count as police brutallity.

No its called justice and in a one on one I wouldn`t stop there believe me pal.

Who would be the hooligan then? are u ok or just a bit unstable?

discuss.

Strictly speaking they have done nothing wrong? That's like saying strictly speaking OJ Simpson isn't a murderer. If you want to allow these people to hide behind technicalities then fine but to me your just apologising for people that should know better and are tarring the image of the club.

If I had a pound for every time i'd heard someone say that these individuals only fight with like-minded people then i'd be a rich man. However if I had to give a pound for every innocent fan to have been hit, harrassed or just abused then i'd be bankrupt.

discuss

Is that a fact. how many innocent fans have you seen hurt by hooligans especially Blackburn one's. Have you ever seen hooligans in or around Ewood park. Have you seen Violence recently at a football match involving BRFC?.

Is that a fact. how many innocent fans have you seen hurt by hooligans especially Blackburn one's. Have you ever seen hooligans in or around Ewood park. Have you seen Violence recently at a football match involving BRFC?.

Yes, last Saturday at Newcastle.

Read my post above but you're right it is just opnions. I'm not wanting to have a go and many 'casuals' that I know are normal decent folk . However many more who may well be hangers on are tossers who give us a bad name as a club, annoy, harass and attack innocent fans. The problem with justifying groups like this is that to me, in my experience, many of the kind that get carried along display the same 'pack' mentality as the group who were convicted yesterday of kicking a utd fan half to death on Chorley station.

For every 'casual' who is just into his clothes and having a laugh and a drink with his mates, there seems to be at least 5 burberry clad numpties tagging along with them to look hard. If all these people are truly innocent then fair enough but already there are posts on this thread saying I wouldn't mess with him so i'll ask you are they all really innocent.

I asked you and Trim Trabb or whoever to clarify a civil wrongdoing from a criminal one.

I wait with baited breath.

If it was a criminal case, surely it would mean that in some way we have broken the law and for a criminal case they would have substanial evidence which could lead to inprisonment . 10 Bolton Hooligans have bee sent to prison for 2 years same with Stoke, Millwall, Coventry, West Ham, and many others i should imagine. That is because they had been causing riots. That has not happened in Blackburn for how long, you tell me!.

Really?? What happened?

Read my post above but you're right it is just opnions. I'm not wanting to have a go and many 'casuals' that I know are normal decent folk . However many more who may well be hangers on are tossers who give us a bad name as a club, annoy, harass and attack innocent fans. The problem with justifying groups like this is that to me, in my experience, many of the kind that get carried along display the same 'pack' mentality as the group who were convicted yesterday of kicking a utd fan half to death on Chorley station.

For every 'casual' who is just into his clothes and having a laugh and a drink with his mates, there seems to be at least 5 burberry clad numpties tagging along with them to look hard. If all these people are truly innocent then fair enough but already there are posts on this thread saying I wouldn't mess with him so i'll ask you are they all really innocent.

What your saying is right i have to agree. I truly believe that the People up for the banning orders should not get banned, for the fact there is no trouble at football matches involving Blackburn Rovers or indeed themselves. I can see where your coming from with the people that like to think they are hooligans because of what they wear and they are muppets that think they have something to prove to someone, i dont know who maybe their friends because they might think it is cool and it is giving the club a bad name.We had the least number of arrests last season in the premiership and i think many of the COULD HAVE (like you could have paid more attention in school) been people being drunk not incidents to with football hooligans.

Really?? What happened?

I would also like to know what happened

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.