BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Hooligans Joke!

BRFCC

I asked you and Trim Trabb or whoever to clarify a civil wrongdoing from a criminal one.

I wait with baited breath.

If it was a criminal case, surely it would mean that in some way we have broken the law and for a criminal case they would have substanial evidence which could lead to inprisonment . 10 Bolton Hooligans have bee sent to prison for 2 years same with Stoke, Millwall, Coventry, West Ham, and many others i should imagine. That is because they had been causing riots. That has not happened in Blackburn for how long, you tell me!.

Well you still managed to avoid answering my question.

Perhaps you and your mates are good at avoiding the police and can afford good lawyers?

Thus the police resort to pursuing a civil action against you??

I'm not trying to be the judge here just questioning what sort of response you seek to your questions.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked you and Trim Trabb or whoever to clarify a civil wrongdoing from a criminal one.

If it was a criminal case, surely it would mean that in some way we have broken the law and for a criminal case they would have substanial evidence which could lead to inprisonment . 10 Bolton Hooligans have bee sent to prison for 2 years same with Stoke, Millwall, Coventry, West Ham, and many others i should imagine. That is because they had been causing riots. That has not happened in Blackburn for how long, you tell me!.

Perhaps you and your mates are good at avoiding the police and can afford good lawyers?

I'm not trying to be the judge here just questioning what sort of response you seek to your questions.

So you are agreeing that the police are incompetent, For one thing nobody can avoid the police at a football match. I think that has just proved my point they have to resort to a civil case because they cant catch the suspected hooligans doing anything wrong with all the uniformed police officers, police spotters, police evidence gatherers CCTV, eye witnesses and the popular police camera crew. Surely nobody can avoid that.

So you are agreeing that the police are incompetent, For one thing nobody can avoid the police at a football match. I think that has just proved my point they have to resort to a civil case because they cant catch the suspected hooligans doing anything wrong with all the uniformed police officers, police spotters, police evidence gatherers CCTV, eye witnesses and the popular police camera crew. Surely nobody can avoid that.

Ah but aren't todays hooligans pretty smart in some ways?

The difference between a civil and criminal action please?

How can any of the people posting on here about supposed hooligans judge them before they have been found guilty by a court?

Why would it bother anyone here anyway? Do you think 17 people being given banning orders really gives the club a bad name, when the majority of other clubs have far more fans banned than that?

The only reason the club has a bad name with other supporters and media is the lack of atmosphere at home games, the embarrasingly low away support and the fact local 'fans' only realised the town had a football club in 1995.

None of the people are being charged with a criminal offence and although im not saying these people are angels, far from it probably, I do believe that the police have to justify there roles at ewood and this is the token result.

And in answer to a question raised earlier these banning orders are nothing to do with a fight in the postal order after the man utd game last season, the 'fans' involved in that have been sent to Preston crown court for CRIMINAL offences.

Ah but aren't todays hooligans pretty smart in some ways?

The difference between a civil and criminal action please?

A civil case is where a person who has a complaint might bring legal action to protect his or her interests or collect money.In a criminal case, Police bring court action against a defendant who has been accused of committing a crime.criminal cases are prosecuted on behalf of the people of the town.

Ah but answer me this. Why are hooligans smarter in some ways these days.

What questions would you like answered? Would you then be able to make a decision on these people and if they deserve to be banned?

Thats very good of you. Tell me, is it ok if I paint my fence this afternoon o great one?

You can paint it the colour of the rainbow for all I care.

You wouldnt give a toss what I thought or be capable of answering why I asked if you should paint it some other colour.

AlanK I think nailing to floorboards is too kind on these guys.

How about a stint in Abu Ghabbi prison (or however you spell it)?

So 'knuckle draggers' have stopped you bringing your family to the game? Where do you take them in to the pubs in blackburn (ie postal order) after a match?

What a fool we are not in the 80s any more, anyone who claims to have seen trouble at ewood and therefore thought twice about bringing their family is a bit of a loser if you ask me. The only time I have ever seen trouble at ewood is when rovers fans have sold there tickets (so loyal) to away fans who are then sat in home areas. Even then the stewards deal with it quickly. Blackburn is probably THE most family friendly club in the prem and rightly proud of it.

So 'knuckle draggers' have stopped you bringing your family to the game? Where do you take them in to the pubs in blackburn (ie postal order) after a match?

What a fool we are not in the 80s any more, anyone who claims to have seen trouble at ewood and therefore thought twice about bringing their family is a bit of a loser if you ask me. The only time I have ever seen trouble at ewood is when rovers fans have sold there tickets (so loyal) to away fans who are then sat in home areas. Even then the stewards deal with it quickly. Blackburn is probably THE most family friendly club in the prem and rightly proud of it.

I obviously imagened seeing sheffield wednesday fans kicking cars full of families on the bolton road after losing to us in the worthington cup semi final.

What your saying is right i have to agree. I truly believe that the People up for the banning orders should not get banned,

Well you would believe that wouldnt you, considering that you are one of the 17.

Well I can't vouch for this BRFCC bloke but I know for a fact that a few on that list don't deserve to be banned and if they are our club is losing loyal supporters who have done nothing wrong.

wink.gif Oh dear sad.gif

It seems the 17 or their apologists are making their way onto this MB.

As they seem incapable of answering any questions...skilled and groomed by their lawyers at the local nick so practice makes perfect...I'll refrain from trying to elicit any sensible response to questioning

Still not answering the question. why are hooligand smarter these days?

What your saying is right i have to agree. I truly believe that the People up for the banning orders should not get banned,

Well you would believe that wouldnt you, considering that you are one of the 17.

Well I can't vouch for this BRFCC bloke but I know for a fact that a few on that list don't deserve to be banned and if they are our club is losing loyal supporters who have done nothing wrong.

Please explain.

I totally agree with that, but dont forget all these people are perfect. Aussie Rover or whatever your called, when was the last time you went to a rovers match?. You seem to be incapable of answering any questions, i think the heat is going to your head mate.

Oh ok then Ste. your perfect are you i remember you talkin to one of my mates from ossy, i also seem to remember you being racist towards asian's, outside your house that day . Am i right mate!!!!!!

I totally agree with that, but dont forget all these people are perfect. Aussie Rover or whatever your called, when was the last time you went to a rovers match?. You seem to be incapable of answering any questions, i think the heat is going to your head mate.

Perth Airport mate.

Bring it on.

Answer my questions..go on do it wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.