BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] First Out The Door

god

I'm still feeling sick that even though we put out a weak team against bournemouth they where pretty much all millionaires or somewere close and they were garbage. Right now i'd like to kick most of them out. Out of interest who would you boot out in january.

For my two penneth Johannsson and Amo and....so on and so on!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to kick out the door people who criticise Amo because he's a soft Souness target with a dodgy reputation who has made mistakes. Last night he swung and missed at the first goal. Apart from that he did OK.

He's got more presence on the pitch than any other defender we've got and until we've got better in the squad he stays. If he went now who would we put at centre back.

I'd like to kick out Yorke. Oh we've done that. laugh.gif

pretty much all millionaires

What relevance does that have, they get paid ot do a job ie. play football they did that, they did not lose, only a certain lack of penalty practice (wander why) put us out. It's bad luck we didn't score a few more within the 90 but maybe it tells us that our players our not quiet there yet, time please.

First out of the door.... GRESKO..... offers nothing in attack and is totally useless in one v one situations, overall a very very weak player who should never be plying his trade in the premier league.

Rant over until i calm down after watching the game last night, the thing is like the Newcastle game the players gave their all which is clearly not good enough.

I would like to think you were correct Jim, but unfortunately fans at 19 other league clubs would disagree.

Then they would be as equally ill-informed as you are.

Did you go to Newcastle? Or Liverpool last year? Or Man U? All places with at least double our home crowds and all silent as a mouse, even when their team was soundly thrashing us.

Our fans are no better or worse than anyone else's. Why are we always trying to put ourselves down?

I would like to think you were correct Jim, but unfortunately fans at 19 other league clubs would disagree.

I doubt it. I think you'd find the fans of most of these 19 clubs would lament their poor home support too.

Unpassionate home crowds are endemic across the Premiership, there are very few exceptions.

Ewood Park, generally known as The Library.

You forgot about that painful drum, which is more of a hinderance than a help to the atmosphere.

Listening to it in the background on MOTD on Saturday night was embarrassing.

Get into um!

To get to the subject of the original post there are a few candidates for being shown the door. I am sure Mr Hughes has already recognised them as most of them were playing in defence last night.

January can't come fast enough.

Edited by mjs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.