rover6

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le Chuck leads Emerton?

you couldn't see my fullstop then wink.gif

There was no fullstop there at first. wink.gif

Amoruso is doing his best to give them a goal by the sounds of it, Freidel saving him. Bloody liability I tell you!

shh biggrin.giftongue.gif

We are falling too deep giving away alot

Another 2 points dropped.At least we got a point,better than none.But how many times have we given away late goals this season to drop points.Im sick of it.

6 points out of 8 games is a poor,poor start.Norwich got a point too,so did Southampton and City,so at least we didnt lose sight of them.

This Result is an awfull shame why couldn't the defence just hold on!! let me guess amo's fault? Look at the next fixture's we're guna be bottom soon trust me

Middlesbrough (sounds good but they will bounce back from a stuffing from man utd this weekend)

Chelsea (no need to explain)

Liverpool ( see above )

Norwich City (Norwich to claim first win of season i can see it now)

Just listened to an interview with Hughes and he says he isw not happy that we have conceded yet again fom a set peice and that is something they are going to address in training? When? All the coaching staff go away this week with Wales don't they? mad.gif

I knew we should have got Hendry tongue.gif

Again the defence remains our Achilles heel.Quite an entertaining game

when all said and done,Emerton took his goal well..the lads confidence seems to be on the up also good debut from Youri D.

Like it or not ladies and gents its going to take time to build confidence at Ewood again on AND off the pitch...........

A p1ss poor 20,502 with about 3,000 from Villa,our support is going through the bloody floor.....there was a bigger crowd v Pompey!!!! sad.gifblink.gif

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.