BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 V 4 Middlesbrough review

Ozz

Hmmmmmmmm..... News just out is that Todd and Reid are available for selection while Thompson is going to have to wait for another week.

We have so many players now it is hard to see who to pick. Friedel, Short, Gray, Ferguson, Djorkaeff, Emerton and Dickov are- at the moment- automatic picks but beyond that it is all much of a muchness.

I desperately want to see Stead, Pedersen, Reid, Bothroyd and particularly Gallagher given a decent crack of the whip but the only real likely starter out of that is Pedersen coming in for Jansen. Gallagher and Reid are going to struggle to even make the bench.

Paul has a great range of passing, movement and finishes well- in many ways he is exactly the kind of player we need at the moment. Is there no way we can fit him into the team? I know it would reap dividends.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesbrough have far too much quality for us.

Plus our international players will be knackered.

Rovers 1 Boro 2

Boro have got one point from the last possible nine and they have only scored one goal in five hours and 12 minutes of Premiership football.

I think we can beat that. Blues 2 - Reds 0.

Boro have got one point from the last possible nine and they have only scored one goal in five hours and 12 minutes of Premiership football.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate stats like that, especially when Rovers are involved.

Looks like a shed full of goals and max points for Borough. sad.gif

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate stats like that, especially when Rovers are involved.

Looks like a shed full of goals and max points for Borough. sad.gif

Alan.....Believe.

Middlesbrough have far too much quality for us.

Plus our international players will be knackered.

Rovers 1 Boro 2

International players? Exactly how many of them do we have? Boro have way more internationals than us, so that's a positive thing.

Emerton seems to be on some what of a run so I'll go with him to score. "Boro has a good team so it will be a tough game, but with most of the blues back from injury hopefully Hughes will put together a good team. When are the set peices going to improve?

Stead is gonna have to break this goal drought, he has been close lately with england so he is up for a streak.

Rovers 2 - 1

Stead

Emerton

GGGGRRRRR, have just been watching Sky Sports news and previews of the matches. First we get " It's 8 years since Arsene Wegner came to Arsenal and here is a clip of his first match" - a win against guess who and they show one of the goals.

Then when they get to the Boro/Rovers preview, what do they show but a clip of Boro scoring against us.

In the light of that, I'm all fired up now.

The score will be:

Rovers 3: Mark Hughes, Mark Bowen and Eddie Neddy

Boro 1; Own goal by the Linesman.

mad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.