Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers 0 V 4 Middlesbrough review

Ozz

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn.

Ive seen 10 players do much more against an above-average team at best,at home!

If we lost by 1 after a red id understand.But not being down by 3 goals after going down by a man.

Relegation battle yet again.Anyone who thinks otherwise is naive.

Does Hughes have the tactical expertise to dig us out?Or are we gonna R.I.P. ?

IF we are going to stay in the PL then we have to win against teams like Middlesbrough at home. Bring on some fresh legs and go for 2-2. Doesn't matter if we lose 0-2 of 0-5. Zero points is zero points.

it does for the goal difference!

We won't get anything out of this now! Just try and get stead on the score sheet, our defense needs so much work it is unreal! First Defeat at ewood this season i believe!

A heafty fine for tugay i hope! Boro are a good team with alot of very good players.

3-0.... How pathetic..

Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out

While admitting that our defense is a div 1 standard defense you have to also say that jfh is a top draw striker and does tend to score against most teams!

We are at home to liverpool though, and with liverpools away record we ahve to give ourselves a chance!

Edited by modes98

While admitting that our defense is a div 1 standard defense you have to also say that jfh is a top draw striker and does tend to score against most teams!

Well Modes,

JFH is top drawer or maybe was.But in the 8 games so far,how many goals had he scored?And against how many teams!

We are left hoping West Brom and Everton will grab winners to keep us out of the bottom three.

no we do not. We dont want West Brom going 4pts ahead of us

what does it matter! We shouldn't be anywhere near there! If we stopped making ridiculas errors!

Maybe going into the relegation zone would wake a few people up and make them think about things a bit more!

Edited by modes98

We are left hoping West Brom and Everton will grab winners to keep us out of the bottom three.

what does it matter! We shouldn't be anywhere near there! If we stopped making ridiculas errors!

rubbish! We're just as good as the likes of WBA and Norwich, no better!

rubbish! We're just as good as the likes of WBA and Norwich, no better!

For quality of players we are superior. Just but we are even WBA fans admit that when i speak to them. Don't know any norwich fans but can't say there team is full of talent!

At least we have a world cup winner!

3-0.... How pathetic..

How ironic...

Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out matteo out matteo out Matteo out...

You really are a total and utter clown, I can't believe how ignorant you must be not to realise it.

Edited by LeChuck

Boro have got one point from the last possible nine and they have only scored one goal in five hours and 12 minutes of Premiership football.

aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate stats like that, especially when Rovers are involved.

Looks like a shed full of goals and max points for Borough. sad.gif

I am very sorry sad.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.