Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea 4 - 0 Rovers

den

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think Kezman will score.

Opponents seem to get either their first win away win all season or one of their players break their duck against us.

It is just the way it works with us sadly sad.gif

Robben is due to play some part for them. Also on their offical site, they describe our team news in an amusing fashion.

'Tugay’s place may be taken by Garry Flitcroft who has not played for nearly a month through injury of his own while Craig Short and Andy Todd, no spring chickens themselves, are likely to fill the central defence'.

Edited by John

One of the few things going for us, going into this game is that Chelsea haven't scored that many in the Premiership this season, so we may just get away without being stuffed. Kezman will probably score, because we are the team where player score their first goal or teams get their first win.

I would like to see us lining up:-

Freidel

Matteo

Todd

Short

Gray

Emerton

Flitcroft

Ferguson

Pederson

Djorkaeff

Stead

We should use the return of Todd and Short to get some proper defenders in the team and get Neill and Amo out of there. I hear Amo is likely to be out for a few weeks, thank God.

We might as well give MGP a run of games on the left to see if he's up to it and I would like to see Stead back in the team because the only way he's going to get his form back is by getting a goal.

I would like to see us lining up:-

Freidel

Matteo

Todd

Short

Gray

Emerton

Flitcroft

Ferguson

Pederson

Djorkaeff

Stead

We should use the return of Todd and Short to get some proper defenders in the team and get Neill and Amo out of there. I hear Amo is likely to be out for a few weeks, thank God.

We might as well give MGP a run of games on the left to see if he's up to it and I would like to see Stead back in the team because the only way he's going to get his form back is by getting a goal.

Bench:

Enckleman

Gallacher

Dickov

McEvelly

Lawrenson (offered to dust off his boots for us tonight at 47!)

tinykit.gifcool.gif

Edited by MCMC1875

First game in a long long time of which i have virtually no hope of getting even 1 point,i see us in free-fall at the moment.even against arsenal i somehow expected we might sneak with 1 point.but here i think we will get crushed.

chelsea 3-1 blackburn

I cant see where our next win will come. unsure.gif

Chelsea to score 5 (all pens: Duff (3) Triallist (2), Rovers 0; ( Todd sent off 2nd minute for having haircut likely to cause bleach of the peace, and Brad for Foul and Abusive language 11 minutes later. TV evidence later shows he said "Dang me , you are a frightful judge of what constitutes a misdemeanor " to the ref.

PLEASE LOOK ADMIN STAFF!!!!

Just wondered if not too much time and hassle if we could vote on the score for each rovers game as would be interesting to see. I know people add the score prediction at the end of each post but just an idea.

Im actually going to pretend this game is not happening as we're obviously going to get murdered and my girlfriend is threatening to dump if i continue too be a moody basta#$ every sat eve!! also considering buying a punch bag to relieve the stress.

4 nil chelsea with niel getting sent off for tackle on duff

Can't help thinking we are going into Saturday's match like the 'stooge' team involved in Harlem Globetrotter exhibition games.

You mean their matches were fixed??? ohmy.gif

As for Chelsea-Rovers, the head says 5-0 but the heart says 3-0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.