BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

13 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Butterworth is back on the grass...

Fantastic! Almost like he saw my posts the other day and said 'fuck you Bruce I'm fine'. Hopefully he holds up well, been horrendously unfortunate and it must be so frustrating for him. Probably be a first team regular or semi regular by now without the injuries.

• Like 2

Just now, bluebruce said:

Fantastic! Almost like he saw my posts the other day and said 'fuck you Bruce I'm fine'. Hopefully he holds up well, been horrendously unfortunate and it must be so frustrating for him. Probably be a first team regular or semi regular by now without the injuries.

Hopefully he'll pull up his top over his head to reveal a T-shirt with that on when he scores tonight. 

• Like 1

I went to the Spurs website earlier to see if they were doing any reporting. I was amazed to find that they have one page with pictures of the U23 players with biographies behind them, the table page has last year's table on it and the stats page is blank. No articles whatsoever about their team. Clearly not Mourinho's priority.

8 minutes ago, philipl said:

0-2 Pochettino scored; any relation to the former Spuds chef?

Goal #Rovers 0-2 Spurs If a goal summed up an opening half hour... Stergiakis’ attempted pass out goes straight to Pochettino on the edge of the box and he fires into the empty net.

The Spurs website does have a profile of him. It doesn't mention who his Dad is but does say he was born in Barcelona and has lived in Paris and Southampton, so presumably yes!

52 minutes ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Hopefully he'll pull up his top over his head to reveal a T-shirt with that on when he scores tonight. 

If he does, I'll forever consider him a legend. Even if next week he has to buy a stair lift.

Well this is better. Apparently a brilliant run by Chapman which set up a Lyons header 1-2.

Butterworth came through his 45 minutes well 

And..

093TGn4U_bigger.jpg

Excellent Stergiakis saves, tipping over a Harvey White shot and then keeping out Tobi Omole’s header from the resulting corner. In other Stergiakis news, he’s a dead ringer for Patrice from The Inbetweeners.
  • Like 1