BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Venkys London Ltd accounts

One reason we shouldn't forget what Kean and his mates did. Some say we should just forgive all the misdemeanors and move on. Whilst I can be persuaded that Venkys may have been naive and didn't intend to cause damage for personal gain I will never accept Kean was the same.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, philipl said:

I replied to the post suggesting that efforts were made to ensure the Kentaro-backed Venky's were the only bidders.

Very well answered Philip.  I wouldn't go any further with this one as IPSlaw (Kean's solicitors) still watch this forum and the rest of the allegations cannot be corroborated and likely to lead to one of the infamous IPS legal notices.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Kamy100 said:

Very well answered Philip.  I wouldn't go any further with this one as IPSlaw (Kean's solicitors) still watch this forum and the rest of the allegations cannot be corroborated and likely to lead to one of the infamous IPS legal notices.

This forum can not afford any legal fees. We only just survive as it is (side note, please buy from the terrace store and put our discount code in to keep us alive!). 

in the meantime, if anyone carries this on past this point in the thread, I have no other option but to hide your posts. If you continue I will have to put bans on accounts. 

• Like 1

On 05/11/2019 at 20:34, philipl said:

I replied to the post suggesting that efforts were made to ensure the Kentaro-backed Venky's were the only bidders.

The Australians were a major threat then they were somehow out of the equation and not because they had done anything or had lost interest apparently.

Not to propagate further but I’ve spoken to Phillipl in the past we share many different views but be assured he’s 100%correct.

i got close enough to see what went on and reading between lines colloborate 

Edited by Scotland1

On 05/11/2019 at 14:17, philipl said:

Qataris had two goes, once with the Trust in 2007 which never became public knowledge and once with the Raos which did.

The Australian wasn't called Dan and was worth £7bn at the time he was interested. He was the guy who organised the Sydney Olympics.

What about Ali Syed Phil? I do recall you being very pro his bid and posting that you had seen evidence of his financial clout and generally supporting his bid for the club. You don’t seem to mention it much since he ruined Racing Santander.

• Like 2

Just now, Ricky said:

What about Ali Syed Phil? I do recall you being very pro his bid and posting that you had seen evidence of his financial clout and generally supporting his bid for the club. You don’t seem to mention it much since he ruined Racing Santander.

Just now, Ricky said:

TBF Ali Syed fooled Rovers auditors, Rovers Trust and even likes of John Williams with the dcucments that he provided which confirmed his wealth, I persume that it is those documents that Philip saw and was enthuastic about the future.  Had it not been for Greenberg at the BBC uncovering his fraud while in London the club was going to be sold to him.

• Like 1

Just now, Kamy100 said:

TBF Ali Syed fooled Rovers auditors, Rovers Trust and even likes of John Williams with the dcucments that he provided which confirmed his wealth, I persume that it is those documents that Philip saw and was enthuastic about the future.  Had it not been for Greenberg at the BBC uncovering his fraud while in London the club was going to be sold to him.

So some journalist at the BBC doing a bit of digging for his programme discovered he was a con man whilst Rovers well paid auditors, lawyers and trust were all gazumped by him?

Difficult to believe but if accurate casts doubts on how competent those acting for Rovers were.

• Like 9

On 06/11/2019 at 10:26, JHRover said:

One reason we shouldn't forget what Kean and his mates did. Some say we should just forgive all the misdemeanors and move on. Whilst I can be persuaded that Venkys may have been naive and didn't intend to cause damage for personal gain I will never accept Kean was the same.

100% K**n's interests were for his own personal gain.

Without question, financially but maybe he was even deluded enough to believe he'd make it as a prem manager.

8 hours ago, MCMC1875 said:

As far as I'm concerned, the club is in the hands of incompetent owners delegated to a clique of Mowbray, Venus & Waggott. No connection to us whatsoever. I'd rather we went bust tonight.

If I were you before saying things like that  I would have a word with Bury supporters about the reality of what happens when you go bust.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Kamy100 said:

Remember the front page of LET showing the auditors breezing into Ewood like film superstars? the show was in overdrive to deliberately fool people.

Sickening what was happening to our Club at the time,a complete feeding frenzy for con men and shysters.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

If I were you before saying things like that  I would have a word with Bury supporters about the reality of what happens when you go bust.

Who knows what will happen but I suspect it will happen sooner or later

Phoenix from the flames 

1 hour ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Which is exactly why we need someone who can deliver Premier League football. Or at least take us the next step, which is the play-offs.