BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

rover.gif when dhl deliver open the box in front off the courier,both fifa andd dhl are denying liability sad.gif  tinykit.gif

402816[/snapback]

Thats crap. No excuse for having the wrong name though, unless you can't type!

I'm still waiting for my TST-3 Spain, TST-5 Ghana, Korea v Togo, Tunisa v Saudi, Aus v Brazil, Aus v Croatia, Aus v Japan, Paraguay v T&T and Serbia v Ivory Coast tickets.

Edited by steven

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads,

I've managed to bag a TST-5 for Ghana, but one of the games clashes with the Aus v Croatia game on 22nd June, so the Ghana v USA game is available.

I don't want to use the resale process as I want to go to some of the other Ghana games (I reckon they will get through to 2nd round at least, and will be dark horses - no pun intended! - to go a long way in the cup) and I'd rather a fellow Rovers fan was at the game than some cashed up German.

PM me if you are interested. The ticket is cat 3 so make me an offer if you're interested. We could meet up in either Frankfurt or Munich to give you the ticket, or I could post out to you before you head out to Germany.

Less than 6 weeks to go......!!

Cheers from steven

Edited by steven

rover.gif I'LL take it if still available tinykit.gif

404287[/snapback]

Do you want to swap for the Aus v Cro ticket that you've managed to bag? I've got a queue of Aussies who'd love to get to that game here! (as you can probably imagine!)

rover.gif i aim to go to that one stevo tongue.gif  tinykit.gif

404307[/snapback]

No worries. Let me know if you bag another, and I'll see you in Stuttgart, if not before.

PM me with an offer for the USA ticket though. I PM'ed a few yanks on the brfcs forum but didn't get much interest.

Edited by steven

Did anyone get lucky on the conditional tickets? I've completely ballsed it up by waiting until now to submit it, and looking through the list there appears to be four games left with tickets, i thought it would be the same as the first period were nothing is processed until the deadline date, but obviously not.

That just might be those are the matches they know they will have tickets for. I submitted the first few hours for a bunch of matches and haven't heard anything.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.