SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

World Cup 2006

neekoy

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I haven't got an email yet, but they've taken €103 out of my bank account, which by process of elimination means its a group game which we think is in Dortmund.

Does this mean that you've just received a statement from Mastercard?

No email here yet so I'm beginning to wonder...... huh.gif

Well I haven't got an email yet, but they've taken €103 out of my bank account, which by process of elimination means its a group game which we think is in Dortmund.

Does this mean that you've just received a statement from Mastercard?

No email here yet so I'm beginning to wonder...... huh.gif

rover.gif check your cc statement,online tinykit.gif

I will be going with the family, but hopefully will get my tickets through the offical England fans allocation when we have officially qualified.

I went to Euro 2004, Euro2000 and France 98 and would recommend the experience to anyone pondering on going or not.

next best thing to seeing Rovers win the league and league cup, without doubt. biggrin.gif

I've just realised that the second sales phase starts in little over a week, but I can't seem to find any information regarding it on the website.

I beleive its first come, first serve, and would be a perfect oppurtunity to get a few more tickets in the bag....so does anyone know how its going to work?

I've just realised that the second sales phase starts in little over a week, but I can't seem to find any information regarding it on the website.

I beleive its first come, first serve, and would be a perfect oppurtunity to get a few more tickets in the bag....so does anyone know how its going to work?

I'm not sure really.

If that is the case though, will the tickets be on sale from midnight and if so, what time in England? Would it be 1am CET? or 12 GMT?

blink.gif

first planning stage of my jaunt is that myself and a colleague go out 2 weeks before the tourny starts to have a "look around" whilst also paying a 3 day visit to Holland.

looks like we are staying in a smallish village outside Munich beginning with "g".

6-7 weeks of Germans and all, cant wait rolleyes.gif . The hotel we are at has its own indoor pool, my seat is reserved and my sunbed has my name on it tinykit.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.