BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bolton Game 0-1

Scotty

• Backroom
There was clear contact - the only person who was cheating was that goalkeeper. It should of been a straight red he stop a clear goal scoring opportunity.

I don't know how you managed to convince yourself that there was contact. There is none clearly visible on any of the angles.

It was not a clear goalscoring opportunity as the ball was going either out of play or so wide that he wouldn't have been able to slot it in. That's why he decided to go about impressing the judges.

The Diouf incident, unlike the Rooney dive against Man. U. was surely a case of jump or get your legs broken. Therefore 'keeper was penalised for intent.

Talking of breaking ankles; will Savage be sent off for the first time in his club career while playing for Rovers? The way he started on Monday seemed as though:

1. he wanted to endear himself to the fans as a tough tackling player.

2. He really did have a penchant for ending the careers of anyone on the pitch who was a better player than him. (Which was the other 21 players!)

whilst you, MickyD aren't endearing yourself as a crap talking Dingle !!

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Driving round the roundabout at the M61 junction in Chorley today, coming the other way was a Lincoln Aviator. The windows all blacked out, bar the windscreen which was semi see through. Through the window I saw Diouf driving. So I winds the window done, spits in his direction and shouts out " How you like it now Mark Spitz?" .

Made me feel good anyway.

Also, who gets a big massive car, blacks the windows out and then gets a cherised number plate with "DIOUFY" on it????

Incognito my arse.

• 3 years later...
:rover: but why lock them,this is the guy who is to manage our club :angry::brfcsmilie:

And after the last piece of rubbish that managed us, most of us are quite happy about that. In the summer, when we were a good team, well run and going somewhere, most of us weren't happy to have him, but now we've been destroyed by the piece of crap that is Ince (who you vehemently supported- which shows all we need to know about your judgment), we're just happy to have someone with a vague idea of what he's doing.

Oh, and the relevant qualifications.

Waggy, our situation has certainly changed since Summer - we're no longer in a season building/maintaining 7th place, we've now got a fight for our PL status. If Sam had been appointed in Summer then yes, I wouldn't have been overjoyed - partly to do with him being Bolton through and through. But now I think we can both serve purposes for each other - he needs to do well in order to maintain his (recently tarred) reputation and we need to stay up. We can only hope that Sam will be an impact manager and will take us from there in Summer.

I agree with people who say that Bolton played ugly, long-ball football. Well if Chelsea were allowed all their boring 1-0 victories to win the Premier League then I'm sure we can be forgiven for simply grinding out results to stay in the Premier League. We will certainly have to do some fighting, but I think Sam's style of football may surprise in a season or two.

Give him a chance, waggy - we all gave Ince a chance and Sam only deserves the same.

Exactly. Chill out and enjoy survival.

Give him a chance, waggy - we all gave Ince a chance and Sam only deserves the same.

:rover: thats not right,plenty on here gave ince no chance :angry::brfcsmilie:

someone who he knows very well and thinks will do a good job at Rovers Waggy. Its good that he is bringing in his own staff and got rid of the dead rot that lnce left behined straight away.

:rover: ince was slaughtered for bringing men in from lower divisions,please tell me were leeds are : :brfcsmilie:

:rover: ince was slaughtered for bringing men in from lower divisions,please tell me were leeds are : :brfcsmilie:

17 league games, no league win in 3 months, 11 games without a win in all comps, worst goals conceded....I could go on. He got enough of a chance.

They didnt have any licences though did they? Including all the FA ones + the UEFA pro licence?

Edited by Hughesy

i think a lot of supporters gave Ince a chance when he 1st came into the club. But as the season was progressing the real and true supporters of this club could see what damage Ince was doing at ewood and wanted him out about 3 weeks ago. It might not work out for Big Sam at Rovers as well, but i feel a damb lot happier with Sam in charge then when Ince was charge.

17 league games, no league win in 3 months, 11 games without a win in all comps, worst goals conceded....I could go on. He got enough of a chance.

They didnt have any licences though did they? Including all the FA ones + the UEFA pro licence?

:rover: your missing the point,plenty on this board did not give ince a chance in august,i know you did and that post was not aimed at you,so mathias and knox have no badges,i think you better check again :angry::brfcsmilie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.