BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gav Or Debs

Glenn

Who should get the Burnley ticket ?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Who should get the Burnley ticket ?

• Gav
    • Debs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been and picked up a ticket from a fellow poster who can't make it smile.gif

So the decision has been taken out of our hands.

As many will know we regularly put people up who use the site to save them from having to travel home the same day or pay for a hotel and its good that we've got something back and people wanted to help us with 2 tickets for the burnley game.

Also we'd not have got tickets if it wasn't for this site so thanks to you all and see you Sunday.

Pssssst ...........so you'll have one to sell now then Gav? wink.gif

I've just been and picked up a ticket from a fellow poster who can't make it smile.gif

As many will know we regularly put people up who use the site to save them from having to travel home the same day or pay for a hotel and its good that we've got something back and people wanted to help us with 2 tickets for the burnley game.

Also we'd not have got tickets if it wasn't for this site so thanks to you all and see you Sunday.

Does that mean you'll put me up for free then? biggrin.gif

I did vote for you...haha

Name-check them then...........

glad that you both can go, as for me, I will be about four miles away from the grounds watching it at home on the TV, call me soft but its safer there, laugh.gif

Still rovers had better win or life in nelson will be Hell blink.gif

Glad you can make it Gav, a shout for the lads from me if you would.

Harmony in the house too, must be a good day.

I did call a few mates to try to get you one gav, didn't have much luck and was greeted with much laughter and comments of Lord Lucans got my spare one!!!!

I am one of the many members who has been welcomed at Chez Gav & Debs and what a day it was too. Remember playing against the Gencler fans and then it starts to get very very hazy.

If for some reason that a spare ticket shakes free- I propose that we allocate it to Tugay's invisible friend.. this way we can assure that he'll stay off the pitch.

By the way, I hope you are wearing more comfortable shoes these days, Debs. laugh.gif We can't have you teeter/tottering like that anymore.

Edited by blue/white

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.