BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back To Normal

No mr blue, I have a claret handle but no such thing as a clarrot handle, not trying to mock your speech impediment!

Nothing to hide, just prefer to keep any other name to myself simply because I can , others from this board will post on claretsmad under other names , are they hiding somthing? , does'nt bother me , what's in a name? ph34r.gif

Aliases are only used by persons who have something to hide or be ashamed of.

Are you afraid that your Dingle mates will not approve of your use of this site?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go al go!!!!!

LETS SEE DINGLE STEADY DUDE......

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ROVERS....THE TEAM OVER THE LAST FOUR MEETS SCORED 9 GOALS YES THATS RIGHT 9!!! TO ONEYES EQUALLY CORRECT.....HAD 10,000 ON FOR A LEAGUE MATCH.....10K FOR A LEAGUE MATCH........FK OFF BACK UNDER YER LITTLE LAMBS BUM!!!

Why not indeed friarsnig, it's a free country as far as i'm aware, as long as admin allows i'll post on here what I want, when I want and under what name I want (if only to annoy shABBEY), if i'm banned then I wont!

Nice to see some very sensible rovers fans post on claretsmad, shame their aint a few more!

So al , your post suggests many rovers fans that post on burnley boards have somthing to hide or be ashamed of ??

abbey, awww bless you are amusing in a childlike way!

Why do you want al to go, has he upset you?

You are deliberately missing the point. Wherever I post I use the same name if available . I am not ashamed of anything I post anywhere. You obviously are afraid of the same transparency.

Friarsnig Posted on Mar 10 2005, 00:11 

I would love to be able to post on ClarrotsMad but for some reason I am banned. I don't know why. I was not rude to them. I just told a few fibs, that's all.

I use the same name everywhere. Why not? 

Funny that? huh.gif

I too have recently been banned fron the carrots mad message board. I`ve never been over the top or abusive on their site, but i have often teased them about their 'superior fans, team,ground etc....'

....looks like our inbred friends down the road can dish it out, but don`t like getting it back! sad.gif (sniff!)

One classic topic i latched on to was about "Burnley getting floodlights 1 whole year before Rovers in 1890-odd (or something!!) ....the bragging Dingle went on to say "At least we beat Blackburn at something!"

....All i said in my reply was "Now that`s getting pretty desperate intit? lol!"

...i got banned laugh.gif

sad Yorkshire six-toed inbreds, canny take the pain wink.gif

They didn't even beat us with the floodlights either. If their game was in '1890 odd', then The Rovers beat them to that too - by about 12 years....

The Rovers played against Accrington at Alexandra Meadows on 4th November 1878 under 'artificial light'.

Provided by two gramme lamps, each of which had 6000 candle power. Each lamp was on a scaffold 30 to 40 feet high. One lamp at each end of the pitch.

The ball was painted white to help visibility.

The attendance was around 6000 and The Rovers won 3-0.

**.....and before they mention another piece of their 'illustrious history' (read: 'burnley have no history/tradition so we'll just make it up and keep repeating it until everyone believes it'...... ), The Rovers were also the first team to play on an artificial pitch too.

A duck pond at the Oozehead ground was covered with planks and straw matting for each game !

I totally agree with Cletus and krillian.

I’m sick of the total in bread bu*l**it that come out of most of there fans. There is a few fans that speak some sense but most of them just speak rubbish. I want to know where they get it all from they must have a dingle dictionary. If they bothered to look back at both club histories rovers have been the fare most successfully club. Just look at both clubs honours list.

The fact is we have beaten them at everything, on the pitch, attendances and Trophies won.

They just our jealous poor neighbours living in caves in land that time forgot.

The song your mums your dad your dads your mum, really does sum up Burnley and there football club up.

Small Town, Small minds

**Don`t quote me on the floodlights date/time period** (i made the date up rolleyes.gif )

....all i can remember about the 'thread' was that the desperate knuckle-dragger claimed they had the lights before us & to them it is a cause for celebration! biggrin.gif

Here`s a question for you......

Q...What do Burnley fans do after they`ve won a trophy??

A...Switch off their 'playstations' & go to bed!

haha! thumbs-up.gif

No mr blue, I have a claret handle but no such thing as a clarrot handle, not trying to mock your speech impediment!

Nothing to hide, just prefer to keep any other name to myself simply because I can , others from this board will post on claretsmad under other names , are they hiding somthing? , does'nt bother me , what's in a name? ph34r.gif

Aliases are only used by persons who have something to hide or be ashamed of.

Are you afraid that your Dingle mates will not approve of your use of this site?

I think it's more than that Al. If he is who I think he is then he is quite a scoundrel. Very hateful towards anything Rovers, clearly revealing his name would expose him to that. Credit to the ones that came on here under no false pretenses, one can always respect that.

As for you mr steady, if I am wrong that's fine, if I am not then you really should seek some form of help, you have issues.

The be all and end all of it for me though is, you have zero credibility so I'm done here.

So al , your post suggests many rovers fans that post on burnley boards have somthing to hide or be ashamed of ??

abbey, awww bless you are amusing in a childlike way!

Why do you want al to go, has he upset you?

You are deliberately missing the point. Wherever I post I use the same name if available . I am not ashamed of anything I post anywhere. You obviously are afraid of the same transparency.

Thanks Al I was looking for words like that. I do too, but mr steady knows that.

Edited by USABlue

USABlue , you are wrong and very paranoid it would appear , why would you believe I post to strive to earn your credibility? dry.gif

Just to point out , ive no hatred of rovers on here or any other site, read my posts or are you suggesting i'm pretending to be respectful?

My "handle" on here was deemed appropriate by myself due to the fact that johnathan stead is a good freind of a mates brother who is signed at huddersfield and i'll stick to it whether you like it or not, now i'll bid you a good evening ph34r.gif

Edited by ready steady

Who has won more League Titles (old 1st Div)? - Rovers

Who has won more FA Cups?- Rovers

Who has won more League Cups? - Rovers

Who has played more times in the Top Flight? - Rovers

Who has won more Rovers v Burnley matches? - Rovers

Who has the better stadium? - Rovers

Who has the bigger stadium? - Rovers

Who has the higher record crowd? - Rovers

Who was formed first? - Rovers

Now then, there is one statistic that Burnley have over Rovers, yes, just the one. Any of our Dingle friends care to advise me what that is? It's a definite statistic, not an opinion. Sensible answers only please.

I was thinking something similar. burnley (along with Wolves) have been Champions of each of the old Divisions.

However, The Rovers can also claim to have been Champions of every domestic league they have played in.

.....and we've never been beaten by The Isle of Man.

USABlue , you are wrong and very paranoid it would appear , why would you believe I post to strive to earn your credibility? dry.gif

Just to point out , ive no hatred of rovers on here or any other site, read my posts or are you suggesting i'm pretending to be respectful?

My "handle" on here was deemed appropriate by myself due to the fact that johnathan stead is a good freind of a mates brother who is signed at huddersfield and i'll stick to it whether you like it or not, now i'll bid you a good evening ph34r.gif

OK Then, and I'll bid you a goodbye. Enjoy your future visits to our fabulous forum. Fans Forum for East Lancs Premier Football team, still.

Who has won more League Titles (old 1st Div)? - Rovers

Who has won more FA Cups?- Rovers

Who has won more League Cups? - Rovers

Who has played more times in the Top Flight? - Rovers

Who has won more Rovers v Burnley matches? - Rovers

Who has the better stadium? - Rovers

Who has the bigger stadium? - Rovers

Who has the higher record crowd? - Rovers

Who was formed first? - Rovers

Now then, there is one statistic that Burnley have over Rovers, yes, just the one. Any of our Dingle friends care to advise me what that is? It's a definite statistic, not an opinion. Sensible answers only please.

What, you dont know by now? Burnley are a REAL club, whereas we are just a plastic one which sold its soul many years ago! dry.gif

Jeez, i though everyone in east lancs knew that by now wink.gif

Outrage on the bumley site as certain sections of the support are again booing the team, some players are getting it before they've even come on the pitch laugh.gif

"The gaps closing though"

They just our jealous poor neighbours living in caves in land that time forgot.

The song your mums your dad your dads your mum, really does sum up Burnley and there football club up.

Small Town, Small minds

Small town small mind?

LMAO coming from the someone who just posted what you did that is pretty funny. Hilarious in fact.

Does the truth hurt.

The only reason you dingles hate us so much is out of jealousy.

Small town here are the facts.

After getting beat of us the first time dingles smashed there own town up.

Second game 3 fans ran onto the pitch.

small minds.

one question what have burnley ever beaten rovers at ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.