BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Kit

Looks like a fake to me. Why would there be a picture in someone's house, surely it'd be a knock-up in a design studio or something ?

Anyhow, I've heard the rumours about nike as well, which would be very nice.

Accrington Stanley? The only thing they're good for is an odd fluke result in the Cup giving them the chance to play a home game at Ewood, or the Turd for their sins.

As for the kit, who cares as long as it's blue and white.

They should go back to Spall as far as I'm concerned. Something figure hugging will look really good on me. Sure it's a bit unfair on the lads with beer guts but that's not my problem, they want to have a good look at themselves that lot, get fit. If I ever get like that... blah de bloody blah.....etc etc

Glenn - sorry but if I'm not very much mistaken that's this years kit but with some writing of some sort under the badge. That's not much of an exclusive is it?

Nah, the club would never be daft enough to put a big easy-peel sticker like that on the shirt! Next thing you knew, they'd be moving the club crest from its traditional place over the heart to the middle of the shirt... rolleyes.gif

Nah, the club would never be daft enough to put a big easy-peel sticker like that on the shirt! Next thing you knew, they'd be moving the club crest from its traditional place over the heart to the middle of the shirt... rolleyes.gif

Nah..that'd be sacrilege...in fact it'd be like "taking the

most beautiful girl you've ever seen to a plastic surgeon, and asking him to put a

penis on her."

If indeed that thought has actually been er...thought yet.

Anyway - that Oasis - cracking new band eh?

I saw Wolvesbane support Iron Maiden at Manchester Apollo a couple of years back. Bailey came on towards the end of the Maiden set and did a number with them. Could be a very good signing. Hope Dickinson continues to write more books in the Lord Iffy Boatrace series and his album was class. Can't see him missing Maiden too much.

As for Rovers I can't see them changing it too much apart from having gold lions on our sleeves biggrin.gif

Ive heard cos of the sponsorship of England Legend Tim Flowers being sponsored by Uhlsport they want to cash in and go the whole way and provide kit for the whole team

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.