BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Tickets For Anfield

I cant believe how the way the ticket office distributed the tickets!!! I queued up from 5am but didn't get one!!! I heard that some people bought them over the phone - how dare they sell over the phone when people are queueing?!

Season ticket holders should always have priority. Its one of the few priviledges we have left now.

They couldn't cope with the demand for this game, how on earth are they going to cope when 40,000 people all want tickets to watch Rovers in the Champions League?!

Yeah well if you don't put in the effort you don't get a ticket. I was there all night from around 6.00pm and my wife brought the lad down, 8 years old, to join me in the queue at 7.00am as it was one person, one ticket.

If you want tickets you just have to try harder wink.gif

PS - it's all true. I was there all night and Maria really did bring James down at 7.00am in case I couldn't buy two. biggrin.gif

Yeah well if you don't put in the effort you don't get a ticket.

DOnt put in the effort!! I've been to every away game this season, surely that should count for something. But oh no, anyone who has only been to a couple games this season can just waltz in and take tickets from people who deserve them more.

Couple of games a season!!!! My kids have had season tickets since the afternoon before the night we went out, came home and got a bit carried away with things. Straight down to Ewood after the first ante-natal clinic to book the new ST^. Don't talk to me about couple a games a season. I've done my time in Nuttal Street you know.

*&&*%&$&*^(*^*Y part-timers

Couple of games a season!!!! My kids have had season tickets since the afternoon before the night we went out, came home and got a bit carried away with things. Straight down to Ewood after the first ante-natal clinic to book the new ST^. Don't talk to me about couple a games a season. I've done my time in Nuttal Street you know.

*&&*%&$&*^(*^*Y part-timers

You talk about getting season tickets before they were born, then doing your time in Nuttall Street.... hardly the most romantic places, is it? Hope you didn't name your first born after the place of conception! laugh.gif

Having lived away for a few years, not got a s/t at the mo, so am missing out on the Liverpool match. Gutted, but just as well. Don't think my stomach would hold out.

Blast it- the only weekend we can bring all the directors over from our European subsidiaries has to be the last day of the season.

So I've been to 25 games up and down the country (travelling from Chichester) and cannot see us win the Prem.

Only missed 3 games all season and what happens ?? my Nephew is being Christened and I am the Godfather and thefore cannot go to Anfield sad.gif trust my Sister not to wait til the Season has finnished mad.gif

I've been going for the past 20yrs through thick and thin and I can't get a ticket?

Hope the part time bandwagon jumpers enjoy their day at Anfield mad.gif

mad.gif

Try chatting that Debs bird up Gav, she might have a spare ticket.

Try some of your sweet talk you never know your luck.

She'd never been to Rovers before she met me!

Couple of games a season!!!! My kids have had season tickets since the afternoon before the night we went out, came home and got a bit carried away with things.

I know we are going back through the years but I think you're giving us a little bit too information there!

NEXT WEEK ON MEMORY LANE - Paul remembers his first ever hard-on and thanks Cilla Black for it!!! laugh.gif

Got my ticket - row 8, seat 10 - near the corner flag.

The mini-bus leaves Haslingden at 11am, so we should be on the lash at Anfield by 12pm. Will probably go in that strange, triangular-shaped pub opposite the school, just down the road from the ground. Hope to see some of you in there.

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

Got my ticket - row 8, seat 10 - near the corner flag.

Got mine & Mrs Colin's too. Row 21 seats 2 & 3

I think we've got the last two in the place. As you look at the Rovers' fans we're at the very top left hand side. It says restricted viewing. Oh dear.

Just arranged to borrow the Mother-In -Law's clapped out Fiesta, Mrs Colin refuses to travel on the back of a Kawasaki 550 any more. I mean, how difficult is being six months' pregnant?

Bloomin' women!

Edited by colin
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.