BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Transfer Rumour.

I was chatting to a City fan after the game last week, and he says the rumour around Maine Road is that Rovers are after Flitcroft.

Allthough he did put himself about on the water logged pitch, the main thing I remember him doing during the game was having that headed goal disallowed and the low shot towards the corner of the goal after he was put through by Rosler, that Flowers tipped around the post

Sorry I havent got any official link, personally I cant see it happening, why would we want another midfielder

Hmm, not sure on this as either a likely transfer or someone I'd like at Rovers.

I've a mate who's a Citeh fan and he reckons that Flitty is liable to go missing for big chunks of games, but when he is 'present' the opposition certainly knows it. He reckons he's a red card waiting to happen at times!

Can't see him fitting in with King Kenny's setup somehow.

Flitcroft's a good young player, hasn't quite lived up to his promise of a couple of years ago, but he still has a bit about him. Saying that he's hardly the sort of player we should be looking to sign to try and make the next step and finally win something.

I heard that Gazza is angling for a move back home before Euro 1996. Has hardly set Rome alight but still has it.

Playing against the likes of Colin Hendry in training will surely set him up nicely for next summer's tournament.

Failing Gazza, how about Matt Le Tissier? He isn't going to stay at Southampton forever, is he?

Hey, any of you Rovers supporters in Dublin heard of this young kid over there that Rovers are reported to be looking at signing on for the new academy.

Someone says hes the next George Best / Ryan Giggs. biggrin.gif

Darrion Dough or something like that

Zidane is THE BUSINESS. I've seen TV coverage of him playing for Bordeuax and it would be fantastic getting him at Ewood with the Dugarry deal which everyone reckons is done and dusted now.

Incidentally, Bobby Baggio's agent is supposed to be pushing Jack to buy his man.

That Kirsty Gallagher is well developed for a 10 year old isn't she?

Edited by philipl

Zinedine Zidane, what sort of name is that. Not really heard much about him. Think Flitcroft would be a good signing

U know uncle Jack only signs British playes so I cant see this "Zidane" (who is he anyway) and Dugary coming to Rovers,

PS How does everyone reckon This Tony Blair will do as he is the new Labour leader

I think Zidane has been linked with Juventus, apparently they need a squad player as cover for Ciro Ferrara and Jugovic

I don't rate him though, if I was Uncle Jack I would do whatever it took to sign Dino Baggio, he had a cracker in the 94 WC final!!

I don't rate him though, if I was Uncle Jack I would do whatever it took to sign Dino Baggio, he had a cracker in the 94 WC final!!

smile.gif Agree. Dino Baggio makes Zidane look like a beginner

I've heard we are linked with 2 french guys Zidane and Dugarry.

I'd rather stick with tried and trusted British players like Flitcroft.

I've seen that ZZ guy play. He's utter rubbish. Believe me, within a couple of years he'll have disappeared to the murky depths of the Scottish 3rd division or somewhere similar

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.