BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Just heard an interview on talk radio with the great man. He said he and the squad were still gunning for the title, and that it was their ambition to deliver the league to their benefactor.

"The support from Mr Walker has been fantastic. We have come this far and now it's up to us to deliver". He went on, "I love this club and the people of Blackburn, I'm very happy here and will be sitting down with Kenny to discuss a new five year deal".

Don't know about the rest of you, but I'll sleep better at night in the knowledge that whether we take the title or not, the best striker in the league will be wearing blue and white for many seasons to come, with Kenny as his manager by his side.

Exactly my thoughts - even if we fail to win the league this season, I have the utmost confidence that the board and management will continue to build on the current squad, and with the guaranteed services of the world's best striker we can only get better from here.

Glad you're both so confident - we're a small club in the scheme of things and the rumours arent going away. Hopefully he'll go abroad if he does leave - swap deal with Juve for Del Piero?

• Backroom

I want him staying right here. A very talented young striker with his best years still ahead of him. We must keep him at all costs, where would we be now without him?

Probably go on a slide and be relegated if he left! Fortunately he will NEVER leave Rovers especially as we are on a high after finishing 4th and then 2nd in the league. If we can keep up the amazing improvement, who knows!! We might even get our hands on the Premier League trophy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.