BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Hi, I Have Just Started Following Rovers

well soccer in general really, but I watched last season and Rovers finished really high up the table so I though we would be specials to win it this year for sure!!

Not that I have looked at the Rovers history at all but surely we are looking at top 2 finishes for the next decade with the team we got hey!!

Man I am glad I picked Rovers YEP no dissapointment for me. My mate follows Chelsea WHAT A LOSER!!! HA HA

Anyone think this Google thing is going anywhere on the Intraweb?

Sure Man Utd have had a good couple of years but I really think we are ready to take the world stage.

I was thinking of a couple ideas about a Rovers marketing strategy to help grow the income

I know this is probably a silly idea being a british game but what about if we marketed Blackburn in Asia?

I am probably going to get laughed off the board though

Asia you are joking they have no interest in football that would be a real non starter !!!!

Next thing you will be telling me is that FIFA will stage a World Cup over there withstupid.gif

Edited by mattym

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.