BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Champions!

I'm off to get absolutely twatted (on Nesquik milkshake).

Fantastic stuff!

We should give a medal to both Ludek Miklosko as well as Andy Cole. £7m and he has rescued us! Who knows - maybe this guy will rescue us and win us anotehr trophy in the future.

ARE YOU WATCHING ARE YOU WATCHING ARE YOU WATCHING MANCHESTER?

smile.gif

tinykit.gif

OK I'll admit it, I've been crying, I thought we'd blown it.

I was one of the unlucky ones who couldnt get a ticket and was sat watching this new Satelite whats it, remote in hand flicking between stations.

After kicking heading passing shouting diving over the livig room carpet to try and stop goal bound shots Im mentally and physically exhausted.

I saw the camara close ups of Rovers fans in dispair, I saw heads drop and saw Kenny's face when the result came through from West Ham.

I saw Jack clamminging over seats tears in his eyes and I swelled up inside, the hair on the back of my neck stool on end as Rovers players collapsed and others jumped for joy.

We are champions, it will be written in the history books, Blackburn Rovers, Premiership Champions 1994-95 Season, just watch our fan base and attendances grow now. Jack Walker has spent a lot of money but he's going to have to spend more to increase capacity then we will be self financing in attendances alone, think of all the revenue from European gates.

I went around to a friend's house to watch the coverage on Sky. My brother, my father (a Wednesday fan) and I went through a 90 minute emotional rollercoaster. We couldn't believe our luck when Shearer stuck it away. Then West Ham took the lead. Unbelievable.

Things got progressively worse when Barnes equalised, United scored at West Ham and we proceeded to miss every chance that came our way. I collapsed on the floor when Redknapp somehow put that free-kick in, the tears running down my face. Within seconds, I was up again. The final whistle had gone at Upton Park. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Edited by Rovermatt

I DIDNT WATCH THE 2ND 1/2 I TURNED AWAY IN MY SEAT AND DINT SEE A THING .......I DIDNT EVEN KNOW UNTIL 1 HOUR AFTER THE FINAL WHISTLE WE'D LOST ...AH WELL WIGAN PRESTON HERE WE COME ...MAN IM GONNA BE ILL TOMMOROW......ITS WORSE THAN UTD NOT ONE SCOUSER IN ARLKLES ONLY IRISH.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.