BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United "star"

Just read about it in a norwegian online newspaper, here.

No-idea who it is, but they say he is one of ManU's biggest talents, and is already playing for his country. The repported rape took place in a fivestar London hotell saturday night.

Very strange that I can't find anything on the story either on skysports or bbc.

Edited by krislu

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read about it in a norwegian online newspaper, here.

No-idea who it is, but they say he is one of ManU's biggest talents, and is already playing for his country. The repported rape took place in a fivestar London hotell saturday night.

Very strange that I can't find anything on the story either on skysports or bbc.

351586[/snapback]

Probably a media black-out due to libel laws...

remember the last time this happened and it turned out to be ************ probably a youth teamer who has played for the U17'S or something

Please do not mention any names unless you are able to fully substantiate this. As far as I am aware the person you mentioned was never accused of such action.

Edited by Paul

Rumour. No names or clubs have been mentioned.

Allegedly a young premiership international and a friend is said to have taken

2 women back to a Central London hotel after meeting them at a night club.

Detectives are investigating claims by the women of "sexual assault". and whether there is a need to pursue a case against the men.

For legal reasons please do not speculate names

Thanks

I think its worth pointing out that most of these claims have proved false in the past. Not wanting to sound unsympathetic but girls going back to a hotel room with some footballers and rape charges been brought the morning after is not exactly original, wether it be La Manga or London.

Innocent until PROVEN Guilty. I dont care who they are, it makes no difference.

I think its worth pointing out that most of these claims have proved false in the past. Not wanting to sound unsympathetic but girls going back to a hotel room with some footballers and rape charges been brought the morning after is not exactly original, wether it be La Manga or London.

Innocent until PROVEN Guilty. I dont care who they are, it makes no difference.

351641[/snapback]

Absolutely right O.R.and as a further thought I think that it is time the law was changed to give courts the powers necessary to punish very severely all those who are found to have brought either frivolous or malicious charges against individuals. Obviously there must be clear proof in such cases.

This is typical of the state of tabloid newspapers today. They leak information before a story is printed to build publicity, and speculation on who it is, for when they decide to name names. Creating a buzz on internet forums and such is a current popular marketing tool. Sales inevitably increase when the "exclusive" finally appears on the front page. I just hope that they've checked their facts, as some of the mud sticks regardless of whether any charges are brought.

Absolutely right O.R.and as a further thought I think that it is time the law was changed to give courts the powers necessary to punish very severely all those who are found to have brought either frivolous or malicious charges against individuals. Obviously there must be clear proof in such cases.

351704[/snapback]

it sounds so much like the mike tyson rape case. she knew why he wanted her to go back to his room. she had no problem with it...and decided to ruin his life from that moment on.

I've seen several places there it has been said: one of Man U best young stars, who are currently on a camp with his international team to prepare for the games this weekend, is reported to have raped to girls with his mate, from the same country, in a 5-star hotel in london...

well we cannot guess on any names as Alan says...could be false accusations as well...

351704[/snapback]

We don't want to do anything to discourage people coming forward but we should certainly stop the papers printing allegations. The only people who should know about this right now are the police and those involved.

351704[/snapback]

Up to and including the same penalty as the alleged perpertrator would have gotten.

Allegedly a young premiership international and a friend is said to have taken

2 women back to a Central London hotel after meeting them at a night club.

Detectives are investigating claims by the women of "sexual assault". and whether there is a need to pursue a case against the men.

351605[/snapback]

Yawn! Soft targets and shameless, shallow bints-on-the-make springs to mind. Going back to their rooms in the middle of the night smacks of contributory negligence. Same as the Tyson case, some broad knocks on his door at 2.30 am and asks to be let into his room ....... how the freck he got banged up in the nick absolutely amazes me.

Yawn! Soft targets and shameless, shallow bints-on-the-make springs to mind. Going back to their rooms in the middle of the night smacks of contributory negligence. Same as the Tyson case, some broad knocks on his door at 2.30 am and asks to be let into his room ....... how the freck he got banged up in the nick absolutely amazes me.

Too true. It`s getting boring now.

Although i cannot imagine any Man Ure player being involved....as they generally pay for their sex. wink.gif

Q...If we cannot guess who it is, then can we guess who it isn`t?? huh.gif

Q...If we cannot guess who it is, then can we guess who it isn`t?? huh.gif

352051[/snapback]

Oh for goodness sake! I've already said in page 1!

Greasy hair

Cheat

Little (ie young)

That clearly rules out anyone over 25. He's an international so it narrows it down a bit more. He's a RENOWNED cheat - he falls over a lot pretending to be hurt, or maybe the sort who uses his elbows against BRFC. AND HE HAS REALLY GREASY HAIR!

FFS!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.