BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United "star"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's not supposed to him and if you make it so obvious who it is that it becomes blatant then it becomes the same as naming him and as such the site could get into trouble.

352083[/snapback]

Then don't go to the 'This Is So Funny......' thread.

Edited by MCMC1875

"Sven apologises for "lack of entertainment"

The world of sensational football journalism was in crisis last night as shocking details emerged this weekend of how not one single England player in the squad against Austria has got drunk, raped or roasted anyone, snorted coke with eastern European hookers or been caught driving while drunk.

Scandal rag editor Piers Morgan said: "This is the kind of behaviour that I don't want to see from footballers. They have a responsibility to the newspapers and I hope they can rectify this as soon as possible."

A top Premiership star who wished to remain anonymous said: "We’re all so ashamed of what we didn’t do. I wish I had gone out and got bladdered instead of having a quiet night in with my family. I just hope everyone can forgive me."

Sven Goran Eriksson today issued a personal apology to newspaper editors for the lack of entertainment his squad had provided.

Piers Morgan said: "There's nothing like a good roasting story to increase tabloid sales. We all feel badly let down by Sven and the squad."

"There's always the Poland game," said a smiling Steven Gerrard, arm in arm with a buxom blonde.

Edited by Anti Euro Smiths Fan

it sounds so much like the mike tyson rape case. she knew why he wanted her to go back to his room. she had no problem with it...and decided to ruin his life from that moment on.

351771[/snapback]

If you were there then you should have said something to the authorities at the time. Seems you too may be complicit in ruining his life...

Thats a strange statement matt.  What do you mean?

351810[/snapback]

I was being facetious. Sidders said he would like the 'greasy-haired little cheat ' to have the book thrown at him. I added that I hoped he also had similar treatment due to his being guilty of a crime. smile.gif

This is very serious for Ronaldo. Given the time it has taken from the incident to the arrest, I'd guess the Police were making sure they have got a case that will stick given the profile.

Something is very wrong in football land with two of the most exciting young players coming through in the Premiership facing rape charges.

Er... actually it is.

352090[/snapback]

Fair play I hold my hands up, my source was obviously not as good on this occasion.

Incidentally there was a very good article at the weekend about Graham Stack the former Arsenal goalie who was cleared of rape at the weekend. It's rare you can feel much sympathy for footballers but he was pointing out that they are becoming easy targets for this at present and because of their fame obviously the press are lapping it up.

It does seem harsh that the accuser can enjoy, if that's the right word, anonymity whilst the accused is judged by the nation as a whole. With most other crimes there isn't the stigma attached but obviously in these cases there is so maybe changes could be looked at.

Edited by Manchester Blue

Footballers are seen as fair game, coz most of them are thick as pig excrement, are full of their own self importance & think with their d### instead of their brains.

If i was a footballer, i`d make these slappers sign a 'consent form' before going anywhere with them......it could be a part of the foreplay! thumbs-up.gif

...to take it one step further, i`d ask the pretty lady if she didn`t mind the 'action' being filmed by my solicitor....just in case! wink.gif lol!

....or to simply avoid all the hassle/red tape, why not just pay for the sex....like Wayne Rooney does!!!!!!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Always thought young Christiano may have 'batted for the other side' as to speak! :unsure:

I don't know about that SG, but looking at the big bulge in his shorts below - I reckon somebody (male or female) has attracted his attention.... :o

ronaldoswing.jpg

I thought it was Van Nistelrooy who was known as the 'horse'....

Edited by Anti Euro Smiths Fan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.