BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United "star"

Poor lad. I'm glad that this has been sorted out. As Philip says, it won't be long until the next one. Then the one after that. These people crying rape are doing real rape victims no good at all. There are real rapists and real rape victims out there, and all the attention gets heaped on some poor footballer who a girl thinks can be taken to the cleaners. It's just sad.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be wrong as I haven't really paid that close attention to the case, but didn't the case collapse because of a lack of evidence?

That wouldn't necessarily mean that the girls were lying, just that they couldn't prove they were actually raped.

Got to say though, the impression I get from this is that the girls became jealous when Ronaldo picked up another girl and cried rape.

• 2 years later...
No doubt this is just another gold digger trying to get money out of a young footballer.

Yes, "no doubt" :wacko:

Let's skip the whole thing with the judges and just decide cases based on our instinct when first reading about it! Anyone accusing a sports star of a crime is just a gold-digger (Because they can't possibly be guilty, can they? Lee Hughes, Michael Vick, O.J Simpson say hi), unless of course the accused is a Burnley player, in which case he's probably guilty.

The man named above is from Rathcoole in North Belfast. I wouldn't imagine he'd be unfamiliar with police interviews.

Aye mate, cos everyone from these Belfast estates are familiar with the cops im sure. :wacko:

Im from the Braniel, and ive never been interviewed by the cops, I must have just got away with all the crimes ive comitted then yeah?

Got a feeling this one could be different from the usual gold-digging. One can easilly imagine a 19 year old's state of mind and hormones after six hours of drinking and being in a group of lads being pawed anf fawned over by Manchester's best looking and seemingly easiest talent.

Sorry for the cynicism but she sounds like just another groupie exploited by footballers who live in their own world. I read the tabloid snippets of the event; nothing new and nothing will come of it. Whether or not the accused did anything will be lost as the girl's credibility is in tatters. Man U players should be consulting Carlton Cole! Wait until the weekend for more mud raking.

I did find it funny that The Sun happened to mention that non of the WAGS were invited. I'll bet the wrath is coming from home, not Fergie, in this instance.

Lathund; OJ was found not guilty.

Was found guilty in the civil trial though.

My point would be valid without any examples either (Hughes and Vick were guilty tho); I find it ridiculous how a lot of people automatically assume that anyone who accuses a famous person of a crime is just a gold-digger. Without hearing any details whatsoever. It's hard enough (Especially on the victim) to get a conviction when there's an actual rape, so it's not usually an accusation made lightly. To which someone will no doubt bring up the recent(ish) story of a case with false accusations, and from that draw the conclusion that they are indeed right to make the assumption that she's obviously lying. To which I can't really do much but laugh.

Anyhow, not saying he is guilty, or that she's lying, just that it's stupid to draw conclusions based on little to no information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.