BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Manchester United "star"

Ronaldo in sex scandal with transvestite prostitutes.

But not Christiano though.....

The Brazilian striker with AC Milan has been the wild lad in question. After dropping off his girlfriend at her house on Monday night, Ronaldo picked up three prostitutes.

At the motel that Ronaldo booked into to satisfy his filthy depraved lust, he later discovered that the prostitutes were in fact men.

Ronaldo alleges that the transvestites then tried to extort money from him.

Let's hope that some of the grannies that Wayne Rooney paid for in Merseyside brothels were genuine women and not trannie grannies.... :unsure:

Link: Ronaldo and the transvestites

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Berbatov's father jailed for gang rape

It's been revealed that Ivan Berbatov, the father of Man United striker Dimitar, was convicted and jailed for his part in a sickening gang rape where a Norwegian woman was "roasted".

In 1983 Ivan Berbatov, a striker who played in the Bulgarian league, was one of six footballers jailed for the brutal rape.

Dimitar Berbatov said recently: "My father was the best. He taught me everything."

Let's hope that Dimitar was referring only to football on the pitch and not referring to sickening behaviour off the pitch....

Link: Berbatov's gang rape secret

Berbatov's father jailed for gang rape

It's been revealed that Ivan Berbatov, the father of Man United striker Dimitar, was convicted and jailed for his part in a sickening gang rape where a Norwegian woman was "roasted".

I thought 'roasting' only came into being since the Prem started?

Anti Smith Fan Jailed For Pointless Carp

It's been revealed that Anti Smith Pro Euro fan has been laughed at for posting irrelevant pointless carp about the relatives of premiership footballers.

Let's hope that Anti Smith Pro Euro fan was referring only to football on the pitch and not referring to sickening behaviour off the pitch....

Paul Ince is black.

Edited by colin

Anti Smith Fan Jailed For Pointless Carp

It's been revealed that Anti Smith Pro Euro fan has been laughed at for posting irrelevant pointless carp about the relatives of premiership footballers.

Let's hope that Anti Smith Pro Euro fan was referring only to football on the pitch and not referring to sickening behaviour off the pitch....

Paul Ince is black.

:lol::lol:

• 2 months later...

Four players arrested over shocking gay sex attack in the showers

It's been reported that four players at a Coca-Cola League One club have been arrested after a depraved sex gang attack on a youth team player in the showers.

Initial horseplay in the showers apparently turned sinister when the players allegedly pinned the 17-year-old lad against a shower wall and forcibly inserted an object into the quivering lad's anus.

The youth team player was treated in hospital for his anal injuries on Tuesday afternoon and is reported to be highly distressed by the shocking and outrageous sex attack.

The League One club - which cannot be named for legal reasons - have said in a statement: "We are aware there has been an alleged incident. We will assist and communicate with the relevant authorities."

Three of the four arrested players have been released on police bail until next month.

Link: Shocking sex attack in the showers

I only asked because the report made no mention of it. So i was wondering where it came from.

For what its worth, my anus would be firmly clenched, but thats just me.

Still, purile discussions aside. I hope if the allagations are true, the assualters are handled the same way as if they assualted a women

Four players arrested over shocking gay sex attack in the showers

It's been reported that four players at a Coca-Cola League One club have been arrested after a depraved sex gang attack on a youth team player in the showers.

Initial horseplay in the showers apparently turned sinister when the players allegedly pinned the 17-year-old lad against a shower wall and forcibly inserted an object into the quivering lad's anus.

The youth team player was treated in hospital for his anal injuries on Tuesday afternoon and is reported to be highly distressed by the shocking and outrageous sex attack.

The League One club - which cannot be named for legal reasons - have said in a statement: "We are aware there has been an alleged incident. We will assist and communicate with the relevant authorities."

Three of the four arrested players have been released on police bail until next month.

Link: Shocking sex attack in the showers

I wish someone would pull the big stick out of your quivering anus.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.