BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Prem League Of Darts At King George's

Think the Stompe Mardle game will be a good one later this aft too, slightly favour the Dutchman.

Stompe properly destroyed Mardle. If he hits his doubles like that against Taylor there could be a shock in the next round.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with the way Dennis Smith holds his darts? He holds them the normal way, then turns it so the flight is facing the board, then back again to throw. Weird.

He also closes his eyes before he throws the darts! Must be some kind of jedi master!

I thought Barrie Bates played well last night stuffing the flash 4 zip!

Those walk on girls are luvlies! cant wait to see them in May!

Those walk on girls are luvlies! cant wait to see them in May!

They are indeed....me and a few mates met them in blackpool in the summer after the arrows.

Good contest going on at the moment between hamilton and klassen

Phil "the shower" was too good tonight against Co, it was embarrassing!

Bates was never at the races against King, overall a non exciting night of darts.

Roll on tomorrow!

Stompe tried his best towards the end, great bit of banter with the fans. Probably the best part of the night!

Great to see The Power give that dart board away at the end!

I wish Sky would stop allocating Taylor's matches to Sid Waddell though. He cums in his pants as soon as Phil starts stacking in the lipstick and he just annoys me. Commentators are supposed to be neutral and he's great on the other matches, just not when the Pooooooweeer plays!

I've just done a double on James "the machine" Wade and Barney to win!

Should be some exciting darts tonight, should be a lot closer than last nights shower.

Also today I paid for my ticket for the Premier league event in Cardiff, May the 7th.

£40 for the ticket and coach return 200 mile trip, BARGAIN!

Cant wait to do the oi oi oi to the tune in the breaks, see the walk on girls, obviously drink mass amounts of beer, see some awesome darts from the best players in the world and hopefully get on the telly with my POT sign!!!!

Should be some exciting darts tonight, should be a lot closer than last nights shower.

Also today I paid for my ticket for the Premier league event in Cardiff, May the 7th.

Cant wait to do the oi oi oi to the tune in the breaks, see the walk on girls, obviously drink mass amounts of beer, see some awesome darts from the best players in the world and hopefully get on the telly with my POT sign!!!!

Barney was outstanding tonight, reeling off 5 sets in a row and hitting the 9 darter was amazing!

Klassen played well and didn't deserve it. When you can finish with 3 darts in just over 3 seconds around the board, that's non human eye/hand co-ordination, brilliant darts.

The machine was terrible, lucky to win and will have to sort himself out if he want's any hope of winning tomorrow night.

Happy with my winnings, he only needs 9 darts! he only needs 9 darts! I bet the pooweeer and sid are gutted!

Have you been to one of these events before?

I had a look at the darting calendar and it would seem the `partypoker.com grand slam` is on the same week as my birthday in November and it looks like it would be a good do.

Is there a way you could get the tables near the front or do you have to be a regular to get so close?

Have you been to one of these events before?

I had a look at the darting calendar and it would seem the `partypoker.com grand slam` is on the same week as my birthday in November and it looks like it would be a good do.

Is there a way you could get the tables near the front or do you have to be a regular to get so close?

Cardiff will be my first event, I can't wait.

I know people who have been before and they say the tables at the front are for the players choice like thier friends etc, or are for competition winners, vip's and business sponsors, so you will be lucky to get one there unless you want to pay out the dollar big time.

Quite straight forward in tonight's semis, Wade at least showed what he can do but Barney wanted it badly. Taylor was always in control and the dream final is tomorrow. Should be some fireworks, it's Barneys 3rd match in 3 days and he looked tired tonight, I think if he's fresh, maybe he will edge it.

Cardiff will be my first event, I can't wait.

I know people who have been before and they say the tables at the front are for the players choice like thier friends etc, or are for competition winners, vip's and business sponsors, so you will be lucky to get one there unless you want to pay out the dollar big time.

Quite straight forward in tonight's semis, Wade at least showed what he can do but Barney wanted it badly. Taylor was always in control and the dream final is tomorrow. Should be some fireworks, it's Barneys 3rd match in 3 days and he looked tired tonight, I think if he's fresh, maybe he will edge it.

Cheers hope you have a good do! :tu:

Can`t wait for tomorrows final,should be a cracker if both players are on form.

My money`s on `The Power`.

Got some dollar on Barney to win the first set, whoever wins the bull, Barney will more than likely start with the darts and he needs a good start.

Looking forward to this, could be a classic.

Just hope Sid doesn't have a stroke because there's going to be a lot of lipstick action tonight!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.