Ricky

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to echo those congratulations!

Good times to be a Rovers' supporter, may Sparky's tenure

continue for many a year.

(knowing fully well that's not to be sad.gif )

On the other side of the coin, lets' not forget that

Jonny Stead also factored in the U21 as a Rover

and look where's that's gone.

He played versus Holland when the Under 21's played at the K.C. Stadium in Hull. I was there with me living there, he scored a screamer from about 30+ yards out.

I rate Lennon, but am not convinced by Ferdinand Jnr - he was at fault for a couple of the goals against us in the league at ewood and may be good in the future but now is just getting hyped-up because he's Rio's brother.

BTW - how many relations does rio seem to have Im sure there;s about 10 of his 'cousins' or uncles playing the lower leagues.

I rate Lennon, but am not convinced by Ferdinand Jnr - he was at fault for a couple of the goals against us in the league at ewood and may be good in the future but now is just getting hyped-up because he's Rio's brother.

BTW - how many relations does rio seem to have Im sure there;s about 10 of his 'cousins' or uncles playing the lower leagues.

386261[/snapback]

Maybe he's a Dingle in disguise.

Seriously though, Pardew wouldn't sell him for 15 million pounds, so I guess he's got to have some class..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.