Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bentley Called Up

Ricky

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England B line-up.

Looks like Bentley will be starting on the left. I'm not sure what McClaren gets out of seeing Lennon on the right, but at least Bentley is starting.

from the team sheet i think bentley will start in the centre and barry and lennon will be the wide players, all 4 midfielders are versitile so we will probably see alot of swapping around during the match.

from the team sheet i think bentley will start in the centre and barry and lennon will be the wide players, all 4 midfielders are versitile so we will probably see alot of swapping around during the match.

I think Bentley is a bit wasted in the centre. He is a fantastic crosser and dribbler but not really up to the same standard passing wise. lightweight as well... hope he gets some time out wide to impress.

It seemed obvious to me from Steve Mclaren's press conference that Bentley will start on the right with Lennon on the left. He appeared to name both his defence and midfield from right to left. He was also very complimentary about Bentley

What, with Barry in the centre? <_<

I really hope they play Bentley on the right, all game, or McClaren isn't going to see what he can do.

My Burnley supporting work colleague tells me that he will be booing Bentley.

Typical of the donkeylashers small town mentality, if it was the other way round i think many of us would be talking about signing him on.

just been announced bents was man of the match,

got a good applause for it as well.

That has to make him a good bet for a full call up. Who needs Beckham anyway? (thought the booing was funny)

Edited by MC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.