BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Should Dunny Have Come Home?

Should Dunny have come home?  

378 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have signed Dunn?

• Absolutely no way. The guy simply isn't fit enough for Premiership football
    • It's a big gamble, so probably not.
    • Sitting on the fence here.
    • Yes, even if he can't regain full fitness, the presence of a true roverite will lift everyone around the club.
    • Brilliant signing, he should never have left.

I hope he will be playing against Man City this weekend.

The game's LIVE on Starhub Cable TV in Asia at 1.10am!

Severly doubt it, he hasn't played much for brum over the past few months and says he needs a bit of match time to get back to full fitness. Bench at most i would think, get a few reserve/closed door matches under his belt then into the thick of it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we really should get a new song for him - how about

Aga-doo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree

David-Dunn Dunn Dunn, f*****d bolton and fat sam

Agadoo doo doo push pineapple grind coffee

David-Dunn Dunn Dunn came backhome to rovers

To the left to the right jump up and down and to the knees

To the left to the right runs up the pitch and scores a goal

Come and dance every night sing with a hula melody

Comes to play every game plays with a Rovers melody

Think "melody" needs replacing and dont really like the second line. Any ideas?

People have been arrested for less :o

Welcome home Dunny!

I hope he will be playing against Man City this weekend.

The game's LIVE on Starhub Cable TV in Asia at 1.10am!

:brfc:

Doubt he'll play on Saturday to be honest. He needs to be at full fitness before he plays, otherwise he'll just get injured again.

I just hope MH & the backroom staff can keep him off the pies and the nights out.

I'll really look forward to a slimline Dunn turning out for us again.

Perhaps MH should put him on a curfew! Ring him at home every night at 10 pm. :lol:

Edited by Fife Rover

PLAYERS OUT:

Dunn 5.5m

PLAYERS IN:

Savage 3m

Dunn 2m

Even if we do end up paying 2m for Dunn based on appearances - we've really screwed the big club over :lol:

With the money we got for Dunn - we replaced him with Savage and Dunn with a bit of change! Cheers Big Club!

Neil Danns is there too - ex Rovers, they paid a couple mill for him (not from us obviously)

Edited by OJRovers

I think that this is a big gamble. Logic says that this is not a good deal. If it comes off, I think it will rank along side MH getting Belamy to the club, realising how good Benni could be, discovering Ryan, realising what potential Bentley has. If it does work we will all be delighted, especially the doubters like me. Also you have to consider where can we get hold of the quality of midfielders that we need that ar,nt going to cost silly money.

I think it's fabulous that we have signed a player who WANTS to play for us. It's a problem that we can't attract players and here's one who is _so_ keen to sign for us and _so_ keen to do well.

He didn't leave for football reasons and always said that he was a Rovers fan the whole time he was away. Who says that loyalty is dead and all footballers want is the cash?

Bravo, Dunny-Lad!

Edited by DanLad

There is a very odd look to that poll. It's surely not half term is it? By far the majority have voted for the most stupid and obtuse option imaginable! Lift everyone the club?!? Eh? No one 'around' the club cares two hoots about BRFC in actuallity..... liklehood is that they will they will all support some other club anyway! Theirs is just a well paid job. Only those over the perimeter wall may be slightly uplifted. The likes of Bellamy / Shearer / Duff / Hendry / Sherwood and Duffer all in their prime would uplift me far more I've got to say.

Edited by thenodrog

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.