BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Champions League

• Backroom

Yer it's memerizing at times, as an aside someone one here on Monday said Burnley are exceptional to watch, well what does that make Barca?

Arrogance of the united fans beforehand has been breathtaking. Is Ronaldo on the pitch? Best player in the world? When has he ever dictated a game against TOP opposition in Europe? He needs to step up to the plate and prove it...

• Backroom

Rooney has been shocking again up to now he has to step up in these big games. Ronaldo has done nothing but his usual trick of knock the ball ahead and jump into someone for a free kick and a few long shots.

Iniesta is the star so far

Could all change though

Get in 2-0

• Backroom

Wow should be 2-1 how did they not score then

Ronaldo must be crying inside right now, been upstaged badly

And now he spits his dummy out

Edited by TCO

The ref is showing a lot of common sense tonight and realises the meaning of the match...not bad for a Swiss ref...let a lot go and the match run smoothly..But that little prick Ronaldo may get himself sent off yet...

• Backroom

More like time to revel in the fact that United have been outclassed in every way.

Good times

Edited by TCO

He plays on the left

he plays on the ri i ight

our boy Messi

Makes Man U look @#/?...

Manchester United fans not chanting Argentina either...I wonder why... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Backroom

At times Barca controlled the game at a walking pace, masterclass in passing and movement.

Rooney again was shocking.

Brilliant game !

United were spectators, but am I the only one thinking that they (especially Ronaldo) behaved like scumbags at the end of the game?

I would like to listen to Sir Alex's interview if someone did that against United.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.