BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Uefa Cup

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coventry trip has just jumped up in price 293.30 now!

Found flights to munich 103.10 return, 2 hour train ride from munich to salzburg.

13th - 17th. hostel 16euros a night! :rover:

Where did you find the info on trains from Munich?

Sure you can handle two? :lol:

I can't handle one at my age. It was tongue in cheek. And that's NOT a pun!!! :lol:

Hey, my one thousandth post. It's taken me 5 and a half years to get here.

Edited by bazza

I'm gutted :( don't think I can afford going to this one...lets just hope Rovers will win this round at get through to the group stage...will not pay £200+ for a flight and even more ££££ for hotel and beer..

have a nice trip guys!

so we are playing a austrian team with world class players whom beat valencia 1-0 at home a few years back, sponsered by redbull who have mathaus as manager, 16,500 stadium with a astro turf pitch and its a few miles from the german border.

flights are around 200 bucks, with ticket, beer and accomidation you are looking at around £400.

i really wanted to go, i was wanting a trip to czech rep, lithuania, slovakia or estonia etc so it would be well cheap, i think this could be well to expensive for me, will have to smash open my piggy bank and av a look at the funds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.