BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wc Fantasy Football

Jim J

I'm in. I love how many people have picked Tim Howard and he isn't going to play unless Keller gets injured...

How do you know how many people have picked Howard when you cant view the other teams till next week?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They show percentages picked and he's number 17 - even funnier, Kahn is 2 spots above him...

Ah, I see. I bet Neil has been picked a few times with him being cheap

Edited by Cocker

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ya,

http://fantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/

I'm doing this one at the moment. Looks pretty good and seems the same as the Budweiser Premier Legue one I played in the season, which was great. Has all of the players and its free.

I've set a league up for us all BRFCS.CO.UK You just need to enter this code in the join league box 634-3448

The only thing you have to lose is your Pride

Good Luck

Well I have finished the first stage in second so £500 to me - cheers for the link :tu:

Well done Cocker but forget about the overall prize, that's mine. :P

Actually, after no goals from Klose (v Polski) and a Ballack yellow card, I'll forget about that idea as well,

Actually, I am not sure how this is going to work now. It says next to my name that I am ranked 2nd and my points would go along with this but the league has not been updated (I have more points than the guy in first place at the moment) Looking at the rules it says prizes will be paid out after the world cup so who knows if anything will come my way plus I cant see anything in the rules in case there are a few in joint places - which looking at the league is very likley.

Hmmm ho well, just nice being at the top for a change :rover:

Just joined the BRFCS one now, wouldn't let me join earlier for some reason.

Cocker - by the looks of things I'm another mini league with you, small world eh?!

Richard Collister started the other league I am in - Do you know him?

Anywho, they have updated the 1 week leage and there are three of us in second so dont know what will happen about the prize:-

1 GHB (INT ed.) Martyn Liness 88

2 1 Dring to Rule All Paul Dring 87

2 Kiss The Rose Paul Cocker 87

2 les vainqueurs Eugene Pooley 87

5 Piele-vir-Sannie XI Charl Cronje 86

5 BakerBoys WeiLi Ng 86

5 Los Galacticos David Walker 86

5 Scotland JAMES MCFARLANE 86

9 Blowing Bubbles XI William Inwood 85

9 Rio de la Plata Rob Strobbe 85

9 Mountains Men Phil Mountain 85

9 Club De Coton De Pa graham mcneil 85

DOH!!! Had an e-mail from them saying that I had won £250 for third place. I said that I was joint second so what do and they said:-

The tie breaker rules are as follows ( as found in terms and conditions point 5):

If a tie exists between two or more users for any of the prizes 1 to 4, the prize will be awarded to the player with the most points in the Overall Prize competition. If a tie still exists, the tie will be broken using the following criteria in this order: (i) total points scored by defenders; (ii) total points scored by midfielders; (iii) total points scored by forwards; and (iv) total points scored by goalkeepers.

So, I have got to be happy with that but I do feel sorry for the guys that came joint second and third and get nowt

How the hell did Cocker get up to 190 points :angry:

I dont know either because I have just logged in and it says I have 140 points.

Just gone all in by making 4 - yes 4 subs. I know the old saying goes if its not broken dont touch it but I cant help myself. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

I dont know either because I have just logged in and it says I have 140 points.

Just gone all in by making 4 - yes 4 subs. I know the old saying goes if its not broken dont touch it but I cant help myself. Ah well, it was good while it lasted.

Ha Ha, yeh you are right 140, that makes me feel better because I only need 31 to catch up :)

I made four subs as well, went through the draw and changed players who I think are going to be rested Ronaldinho, Kaka ect

On another note, I received an e-mail today saying that my £250 cheque for 3rd has been posted out :tu: Shame the Mrs has already spent it on the garden though :( (My PS3 dream will have to wait a little while longer I guess - before anyway says, I know you cant buy a PS3 for £250 - someone would have said it :D )

Edited by Cocker

hah! me too mate. Gutted. In the first round I had Podolski also :(

Joe Cole has got me 10 pts at last. Stuck with him all the way and its paid off. Hopefully the next 3 days will give further positive results to justify my latest transfers. I'm lying dangerously low in the table after a good start.

I'm quite pleased with how my fantasy team has got on as I can now say, and this is now backed up, that I am offically rubbish at predicting.

I've suspected it for quite a while but until now have never quite had the proof. :)

:lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.