BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Worldcupdaq Game

grizfoot

If anyone plays celebdaq they'll not what this is about. If not you'll probably have to read up about it (Here)

I was thinking if we get a enough interest we could start up a league, only I thought its a bit different than the usually fantasy football games and would be fun.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldcupdaq/

Let me know either way. :)

EDIT: Sorry, just relised it would probably be better off in WC section.

Edited by grizfoot

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play the Sportdaq one but i just forgot about it for a few months. I put all my shares in Maria Sharapova before Wimbledon and sold them the day after her final win versus Serena Williams and made a +1200% increase and won a prize due to it, a crappy BBC goodybag but it were still a prize.

(Before anyone doubts how i knew of Sharapova before Wimbledon, it were because i love tennis and saw her play at Wimbledon Juniors in 2002 on a school trip and just remembered the name from there onwards...add to the fact that she is hot!!!!)

If someone could set up a league i'd join in with the game, its quite boring if your alone in doing it, e.g. not knowing who your competition really is.

Can we use our sportdaq i.d's for it or do we have to register again because if not just add me using my sportdaq username, i got two i think but try rovers1987.

Yeah I think you can use your sportdaq account. But you've got to give me your user id (the number on the 'my shares' page) for me to register to the league and NOT your tradename.

33395 add me to the league if you wish.

You've been added :)

The problem with the game is your share prices change dramtically within a couple of hours and if you don't have access to a computer to sell them quickly, your knackered.

Anyway i'm ploughing all my money into Costa Rica.

While on the subject of the world cup read THIS and weep!!!!

Or, register the fact that it is only reported on one very questionnable website, and the fact that radio one strongly deny it, and in fact follow the statement with several England football songs.....

Its utter utter nonsense that article.

That is an F'in disgrace, i could have sworn Radio 1 broadcasts from England, from our capital. I have had enough of this politically correct BS, this is England for god's sake.

What a disgrace!!!! :(

That is an F'in disgrace, i could have sworn Radio 1 broadcasts from England, from our capital. I have had enough of this politically correct BS, this is England for god's sake.

What a disgrace!!!! :(

Read my post above, then wind your neck in. Its utter Bullshite.

Read my post above, then wind your neck in. Its utter Bullshite.

When i posted my post it were probably less than 1 minute after yours of which wasn't there when i started typing mine.

But i make no apology's over my views on PC BS.

If it is a joke well that's good news and if Radio 1 are strongly denying it, its all good then.

Edited by ihatethedingles

When i posted my post it were probably less than 1 minute after yours of which wasn't there when i started typing mine.

But i make no apology's over my views on PC BS.

If it is a joke well that's good news and if Radio 1 are strongly denying it, its all good then.

I know when I posted.

But most of this PC nonsense is made up. People get wound up about it when there really is no need, 99% of it is total fabrication.

Anyway back to the Worldcup DAQ game, how many members have registered for the league, i cannot get a list up on my log in for the game.

Anyway back to the Worldcup DAQ game, how many members have registered for the league, i cannot get a list up on my log in for the game.

We've got three so far.

I'll post the league up tommorrow if you can't get access to it.

Any more people want to join, just post up your user id and i'll add you.

Oh yeah best of luck :tu:

Where do I find that number?

It's on your 'My Shares' page on the line above your shares.

Anyway he's the league so far:

IPB Image

nellit01 = Perth_Rover, rovers1987 = ihatethedingles, Svenbarlow = cn_barlow

I was doing okay until my shares in Togo dropped dramtically. Anyway only early doors yet.

Edited by grizfoot

I'm not doing to bad but i have sprad my shares out a fair bit, i've bought into nations that if only one of them causes an upset in the tournament i will reap the benefits in terms of share increase. When you think Angola is 1.00 a share and England are 32+ a share, if angola were to even draw a match there would be a huge increase in price whereas if England were to draw a game their price would drop significantly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.