Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Worldcupdaq Game

grizfoot

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not just who is on top at the end?

Yeah but they migh tonly have been top for that week.

I'm gonna go off total worth I think, that would seem the more logical way of working it out, if that's okay with everyone?

I haven't looked at this since half way through the group stages nevermind bought or sold any shares lol.

Nice to see i can still make a +117.45 without even doing anything.

Come on guys, i'm runnin' away with it.

1 (1) grizfoot (21315) -------- 190487 [+457.80%]

2 (2) Svenbarlow (34132)---- 113322 [+350.98%]

3 (3) nellit01 (33186) --------- 124623 [+160.71%]

4 (5) shivni87 (24937) --------- 34001 [+75.53%] UP

5 (4) rovers1987 (33395) ----- 63163 [+55.07%] DOWN

6 (6) Lathund (47217) --------- 37293 [+37.18%]

Edited by grizfoot

I haven't even logged in about a fortnight or sold any shares so that explains my low ranking. I may log into it on final day and lump all my money on one side and see what happens.

The games kind of gone all funny. Won't let you buy shares in teams. I can't buy shares in France or Italy the two teams in the final, oh well. :(

Anyone play Sportdaq or Celebdaq maybe we could start a league on that, its much better than this one i'd say.

The games kind of gone all funny. Won't let you buy shares in teams. I can't buy shares in France or Italy the two teams in the final, oh well. :(

Anyone play Sportdaq or Celebdaq maybe we could start a league on that, its much better than this one i'd say.

Does this mean that i win?

HOORAH for me!!

Edited to say: i'll play sportdaq, can you use the same login detail as this?

Edited by cn_barlow

Surely it isn't final as in the winner just yet. The day before we were stopped from buying anymore shares, i poured my whole set of capital into Italy which would have given me a huge bonus for Italy winning the thing. :)

If i'm honest i couldn't care whose won it really but i thought i'd bring this to people's attention.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.