BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2006-07 Seasons Fixtures

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible fixture list for me persnally, couldnt have wished for it to go any worse 2bh! Im studying abroad in America for the first semester, so will miss the fixtures up unitl fa cup rd round day. Unfortunatly, that includes not only most of the Northen teams at Ewood, and Wigan away on the first, but also Sheff U and Reading away, where ive never been before and Arsenal's new ground. :(

our last 5 fixtures are:

watford (h)

fulham (a)

chalton (h)

newcastle (a)

reading (h)

with the run in last season being pretty exciting with the chase on for europe, what ever is on the cards this season our run in looks alright on paper.

newcastle away is a well good day out to finish the away days on.

The run in looks quite good, our rivals are all involved in local derbies and will also play each other in the last 5 games

Chelsea play both Man U and Arsenal, United have Chelsea and Man City while Arsenal finish with 3 London derbies in their last 5 games (including Chelsea and Spurs)

If we can keep pace with the top 3 we could finish strongest

Rovers

Watford – H

Fulham – A

Charlton – H

Newcastle - A

Reading – H

Chelsea

Man Utd – H

Newcastle – A

Bolton – H

Arse – A

Everton – H

Man Utd

Chelsea – A

Boro – H

Everton – A

Man City – A

West Ham – H

Arse

Bolton – H

Spurs – A

Fulham – H

Chelsea – H

Pompey – A

our last 5 fixtures are:

watford (h)

fulham (a)

chalton (h)

newcastle (a)

reading (h)

with the run in last season being pretty exciting with the chase on for europe, what ever is on the cards this season our run in looks alright on paper.

newcastle away is a well good day out to finish the away days on.

We could send Reading down.

I will miss the first two home games because I'm on holiday, not too bothered about the Everton game but gutted I will miss the Chelsea game.

i dunno but i think somebody said before that if our european exploits on tour go to plan the the chelsea game will be re-aranged?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.