BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

England 0 Portugal 0

ihtd

Pretty much what it says in the title and sub-title really. Who's going, when you getting there and how.

I'm going on coach from london on fri evening/night there and leaving at midnight after the match i believe. Ain't got a ticket but going for the atmosphere and to watch it on the big screen with my dad. Always said i'd go to a World Cup city with him and finally am. A few questions, how good are the fan parks, how expensive is the larger/beer, whats the screens like etc.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm off tomorrow night

In the car with 3 mates ( 2 gooners and a chelski )

Eurotunnel to calais, drive to Brussells Friday night

Up early drive to Dusseldorf, check-in hotel, ditch car then 30 mins train ride to Gelsenkirchen for around 11am

On the beer, to the ground wait for kick off touts hopefully drop the prices and heaven are we..

Back to Dusseldorf to fanfest for Brazil v France then on the town

Cant wait..only 40quid a head in the tunnel!

PS WAGGY ILL TAKE YOUR SPARE TICKET

Edited by berkshireblue

:rover: i,m here in germany with my nephew who is in the queens lancs based in osnabruck,also here is my cousin who is now in gelsenkersin looking for tickets,they are both trying to outbid one another for my spare ticket.so far the bid is 400 euro,s ---the thing is which ever one gets it will get it at face value,i,m testing there resolve.life great being a favourite uncle and best cousin :P:brfc:

:rover: i,m here in germany with my nephew who is in the queens lancs based in osnabruck,also here is my cousin who is now in gelsenkersin looking for tickets,they are both trying to outbid one another for my spare ticket.so far the bid is 400 euro,s ---the thing is which ever one gets it will get it at face value,i,m testing there resolve.life great being a favourite uncle and best cousin :P:brfc:

You devious swine

but also a total genius

:lol:

You sounded like Dick Emery there SAR.

If England lose today, and play crap then this will go down as a terrible tournament for us.

Win but play crap, then the jury is out

Win and play well, christ prepare for media overload.

Lose and play well is the most likely outcome for me.

Not too bad first half I did not think, god I HATE these yankee commentators, I really appreciate the networks showing as much as they have but next time get some people that actually know the game.

Any one have cell phone contact with someone at the game. We need the fans to do a cricket style rousing rendition of JERUSALEM, that will get our lads well fired up, make it happen someone I don't want our World Cup to be over.

Ref is not too bad only thing I see is he is not calling and high feet, seems like anything over knee high has been called all tourney, not today apparently. Oh and do the Portugese have to fall down and feign injury all the time?

Some one get "and did those feet" reverberating through the stands.

Looks like Lennon coming on for Beckham.

Btw what was the point in bringing Walcott out? Give the lad a run at some stage. The unknown and all that.

That's awful acting from Maniche.

I think I'll give up watching football as the games descending into theatrics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.