BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

• 2 weeks later...

Too blooming right on that one AS. I heard her a Radio 6 whilst I was pottering around the kitchen. The lobster thermidor could just go on hold as I listened. She is brilliant.

Edited by colin

• 3 weeks later...

I'm convinced that 'Idiot Abroad' is the funniest thing on TV, and by a country mile The Big Sam's tweets are the funniest thing on the web. The guy that writes these is a genius >

Just saw a dead fox by the side of the road. Can't help but feel it was a rather foreboding sign of things to come for Leicester tomorrow.

I stopped in a lay-by, lifted the corpse of the beast high above my head and screamed with an almost paranormal intensity.

"I am Big Sam," I roared. "And this is what awaits you, you sly c*nts."

I tried to tear the beast apart with my own hands but rigor mortis had set in. It was as stiff as a cock nestled inside an attractive fanny.

So I just threw it at the windscreen of a passing Fiat Cinquecento. Any c*nt that drives that abomination deserves roadkill launched at him.

Brilliant, and >

I did try desperately to get Yakubu to the club but once he saw that Venky's chicken advert his mind was made up.

Apparently he turned up at Blackburn wearing a bib and holding a knife and fork. Like a ###### cartoon wolf. He's made his bed now.

Edited by adopted scouser

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.