BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

• 1 month later...

Probably what John Newsham is looking for when he orders his team to search women and children outside the Darwen end. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine what would have gone off if those stewards had tried to remove the banner?

Incredible scenes.

What a beautiful site. I had to stop looking through it as my eyes were misted with tears.

Old softy I know but I can't help it.

Nowt wrong with that Al. Some of the messages are very moving indeed.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This video is amazing, couldn't hope to do any of this stuff, especially on a road bike!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhabgvIIXik&feature=share

Very nice. Of course, I couldn't do any of that either, highly entertaining and inspirational.

Reminds me of the street workout videos (real nice pushups and gymnastics) or some ball juggling videos.

And a lot of people who do that put in a lot of time to learn it, not that I'd be able to but all the same.

Watched Tommy Cooper's death online. I won't link to it, just 'cause.

A lot of people saying it was a great way for him to go, the audience laughing and clapping because they thought it was part of the act. Hey, perhaps he would've preferred to have gone 'just like that' but I found it surreal.

Edited by Amarillo

• Backroom

Watched Tommy Cooper's death online. I won't link to it, just 'cause.

A lot of people saying it was a great way for him to go, the audience laughing and clapping because they thought it was part of the act. Hey, perhaps he would've preferred to have gone 'just like that' but I found it surreal.

I'd have thought Eric Morecambe's death (not on film, thankfully) was the better death. Standing ovation and collapsing just past the curtain.

Both brilliant comedians :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.