BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

It's kosher, but you don't have to pay £10 for it. You could make your own.

Option 3

This has being doing the rounds for years and its rubbish. It does work however the box works on credit. It still knows it hasn't dialled up properly (the battery etc just make it thinks the lines busy) therefore when it gets to about £40 it stops giving you events and tells you to clear your phone line. when you do, all the past PPV events are downloaded to Sky and you are charged.

Don't bother.

except they update through the phone line the satellite dish is a receiver not a transmitter

eh?

If you make the cocktail, then you can lift up the book and there is a key

How the f*** are you supposed to make the cocktail?

I keep collecting things, but i dont seem to be able to use them. :angry:

How the f*** are you supposed to make the cocktail?

I keep collecting things, but i dont seem to be able to use them. :angry:

Click on the item, then click about the item. That goives you the detail. If you have collected the blender with the ice and cointreau, you then need to click on the thing that has lime in it. Don't click "about item", just click the icon so that the red square goes around it. Then click on the picture of the blender that is still in the main window. Repeat with rum.

I found the key, opened the cupboard and found a locked metal tin. No suggestion of how to open it of course....

Have you got the piercer thing - An item that skews hole in things (hard to explain) Anyway go to the bar next to the glass and keep clicking on the bar with the piercer. A white hole should appear. Get the wine glass and put that over the hole, this should show an image on the cieling.

Have you got the lighter from under the cabinet?

ok, made the cocktail, seen the projection, found both rings, opened the suitcase and cupbord.

Still have to use the Diary, Phone, Rings, cloth, and Box...can't open it, found the code (did not need the card!) but it won't let me try! 3 things left to find...going to cry soon :(

Edited by Rovers Air Force

click on the phone click on the password box then on the card in your inventory, when that has asked for a url click on the dish that has the url on it (or the white dish that should have been wiped) This should do something cant remember what though...

click on the phone click on the password box then on the card in your inventory, when that has asked for a url click on the dish that has the url on it (or the white dish that should have been wiped) This should do something cant remember what though...

cheers dude, but I click on the phone, get the "screen" up, but regardless off what I click...cock all happens!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.