BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Look What I Found On The Internet

• 2 weeks later...
not to blow my own trumpet but here are some videos of my fine self doin wot i do best

Some freeky stuff there. Though I dont know how you first found out that you could kick yourself in the head :lol:

Local lad done good.....

Mat Arnfield, a local lad from Whalley/Clitheroe way used to spend most of his time singing for various bands (W_nkers Cramp & Myopia) on the rock/punk scene in Blackburn & supping in the Sir Charles Napier. Fed up with Blackburn not having much to offer him, he & his girlfriend upped sticks & moved to New York (not totally legally either :unsure: )

...Anyhow, after working hard for several years, the hardwork is paying off & now lots of big stars have eaten his traditional fish & chips. (p.s....my friend says it cost over 17 dollars a portion!!! :blink: ) He`s met Madonna, Steven Tyler, Mayor Gullianni to name but a few.

Any jobs going Mat?

...just found this aswell

Edited by cletus

• 2 weeks later...
Sometime ago I posted the worst fight scene ever from Undefeatable

I just found this

How dare people mock the Shatner and indeed Star Trek. Although the clip was quite funny, it had been (badly) edited and the soundtrack changed completely. That was probably to mask the fact it had been slowed down to make the fight look even worse than it was. No mean feat!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.